- Advertisement -
HomeNationalFree Coaching Scheme: Now prepare for the competition for free, the Government...

Free Coaching Scheme: Now prepare for the competition for free, the Government of India is giving a chance, know who can take advantage of this scheme

Application started for free coaching scheme

Image Credit source: file photo

free coaching scheme 2022: The Government of India has invited applications for free coaching for the reserved category SC and OBC. The last date to apply is 31 May 2022.

Free Coaching Scheme: Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MoSJE) Free coaching has been started for the students of reserved categories. Ministry invites applications from students belonging to Scheduled Caste (AC) and Other Backward Class (OBC) communities to start coaching classes for various competitive examinations in the country (Free Coaching application from) Huh. Candidates can apply at ministry’s coaching.dosje.gov.in till May 31. Free Coaching Scheme 2022 for SC and OBC Students Objective of providing quality coaching to economically and socially disadvantaged SC, OBC candidates So that they can clear competitive exams and get employment in both public and private sectors.

As per the plan, the ministry will pay the coaching fee for the course, subject to a maximum of Rs 1,20,000 and a maximum of nine months or coaching (Free Coaching Scheme Registration) A stipend of Rs 4000 will be given for the duration of the classes. Only SC and OBC related students, whose family income is 8 lakh per annum or less, they are eligible for this scheme, minorities can also apply under this scheme by the ministry. students to apply coaching.dosje.gov.in can go on. Here you will get all the information.

Under this scheme, the government will pay the coaching fees for these courses.

  1. Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) exams
  2. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) exams
  3. State Public Service Commission (SPSC) and
  4. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) civil services exam
  5. National Defense Academy (NDA) exam
  6. Combined Defense Service (CDS) exam
  7. Joint Entrance Examination (JEE)
  8. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)
  9. Common Aptitude Test (CAT)
  10. Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
  11. Indian Engineering Services (IES)
  12. Graduate Record Examinations (GRE)
  13. Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
  14. Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT)
  15. International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
  16. Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOFEL)
  17. Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) exams
  18. Chartered Accountant Common Proficiency Test (CA-CPT)
  19. Commercial Pilot License (CPL) courses
  20. Common-Law Admission Test (CLAT)

This year 3500 seats are available for the free coaching scheme. Out of these, about 60 percent seats are to be allotted to those courses for which one has passed graduation as a qualification. The remaining 40 percent is for those courses which have passed the 12th examination as eligibility.

read this also

Click here to read notice

: Language Inputs

Nisha Chawla
She is an expert in Banking, Finance and working with an international bank. She sharing her ideas and knowledge with Business Khabar.
- Advertisement -
Must Read
- Advertisement -
Related News
- Advertisement -