Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal (CM Kejriwal) had already said that Delhi is facing the fourth wave of infection (Forth Wave).
In view of the increasing Corona Infection in the capital, the Delhi Government has taken a strict decision. Night curfew in Delhi has been announced. Night curfew has been imposed from 10 am to 5 am. Night curfew will continue till 30 April.
Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal (CM Kejriwal) on Friday said that Delhi is facing the fourth wave of infection (Forth Wave) but there is no idea of putting a lockdown. Continuation of increase in Corona cases is going on in Delhi. In the last 24 hours, there have been 3,548 new cases in the capital. The number of active corona patients in the state has increased to 14,589. The number of Containment Zones has crossed 3,000. At the same time, 15 patients died in 24 hours, after which the total figure has reached 11 thousand 96.
What will change?
1. There will be no restriction on traffic movement during the night curfew.
2. Those who want to get vaccinated will be exempt but will have to take e-pass.
3. Shoppers connected with ration, grocery, vegetables, milk, medicine will be allowed to get movement only through e-pass.
4. Print and electronic media will also be allowed to move through e-pass.
5. Private doctor nurse paramedical staff will also get exemption on showing ID card.
6. On arrival of valid tickets, passengers coming to the airport railway station and bus station will be exempted.
7. Pregnant women and patients going for treatment will get a discount.
8. Public transport such as buses, Delhi metro, auto, taxis, etc. will be allowed to be transported to the same people who have been exempted during the night curfew.
9. People of all departments engaged in essential services will be exempted.
10. It has been said in the order of the Delhi government that it is about the movement of the people and not about the essential goods and essential services.
– ANI (@ANI) April 6, 2021
The corona virus outbreak is spreading fast once again. The state of home isolation in the state has been close to 8 thousand (7983). 2.14 percent rate of active corona patients. The recovery rate has come down to 96.22 percent. 3,548 cases were reported in 24 hours, the total figure has been increased to 6,79,962. 2,936 patients were cured in 24 hours, total number 6 lakh 54 thousand 277. 64,003 tests were conducted in the state today, the total number of tests in the state has gone up to 1 crore 49 lakh 71 thousand 759.
Rapidly spreading corona infection
In Delhi, the infection rate has crossed 5 percent. According to the WHO, a positivity rate below 5 percent is considered a safe level, but Delhi now has a positivity rate of over 5 percent. Positiveness rate crossed 5 percent for the first time after December 1. Delhi’s positivity rate was 5.54 percent in the last 24 hours, as against 6.85 percent on 1 December. In the last twenty-four hours, 3,548 new cases were reported, 15 patients died.
Read also- Delhi Corona Update: Night curfew can be imposed in Delhi too, Kejriwal government may take decision soon
Also read: Who is Justice NV Ramanna, who will now become 48th Chief Justice of Supreme Court