The Uttarakhand government has got a big relief from the High Court regarding the Char Dham Yatra to be held in Uttarakhand. After the change in the High Court’s decision to give entry to a limited number of pilgrims every day, now increasing the number of pilgrims in Kedarnath and Badrinath Dham, the court said that now any devotee can go on pilgrimage. The court has ordered to limit the number of passengers.
In fact, in the last 3 weeks, the High Court, while giving conditional approval to the Char Dham Yatra, had given the arrangement to allow only 800 pilgrims in Kedarnath, 1000 in Badrinath, 600 in Gangotri and 400 in Yamunotri for darshan in a day. . Since then, the devotees were gathering and reaching all the four Dhams. Due to this many problems were arising. In such a situation, the district administration had to stop or bring back many devotees. To get rid of this problem, the state government had filed an affidavit in the High Court on Thursday, demanding to increase the limit of the number of passengers. However, the court has ordered the Uttarakhand government that medical arrangements should be completed for all the pilgrims. Along with this, instructions were also given to keep helicopters ready for medical facilities in all the four Dhams.
Know which pilgrims will have to keep negative report of Corona
It is worth noting that pilgrims from all over the country reach Uttarakhand for the Char Dham Yatra held every year. At the same time, according to the guidelines of the state government, people who have got both doses of corona vaccine and have a certificate. They will not have to show the negative report of the corona test during the journey. But on Monday, the government made some changes in the guidelines, saying that it will be mandatory for the pilgrims coming from Kerala, Maharashtra and Andhra Pradesh to show a negative report up to 72 hours before, despite having a certificate of full vaccination.
Government and businessmen got relief
Let us inform that with the removal of the ban on the court’s travel, the state government as well as the businessmen have got a big relief. At the same time, due to lack of travel for the last two years, thousands of businessmen who are facing livelihood crisis and the population of lakhs of 3 districts have also hoped to get back on track. On this, the court also expressed concern and said that the Chardham Yatra takes place once a year and ends in October. In this, the businessmen and local people working on that route become unemployed after the travel stops. The livelihood risk of those people increases further.
read this also: STF knocked in the safe jail of Almora, you will be stunned to know what was found in the raid
read this also: Char Dham Yatra: Abuse of Chardham pilgrims is not tolerated at all, CM Dhami’s officers and police bluntly