How to Transfer Playlists: This tool can not only transfer entire playlists between music streaming apps but also keep them synced.
Image Credit source: Unsplash
How to Transfer Playlists: If you have ever switched music services, you must have faced the hassle of transferring each and every song and re-curating the playlist. In such a situation, you can use the nifty tool Soundies to make this process easier. This tool not only helps in transferring entire playlists between music streaming apps but also helps in keeping them in sync. Here we will tell you how you can use this tool.
Start Soundiz like this
- Go to soundiiz.com on any device and log in using the button on the top right.
- After this you will go directly to the Soundiiz web app.
- Here click on the menu icon on the left side and click on the option of Connect Services.
- Press the Connect button for the service you want to transfer/sync the playlist to.
How to transfer playlist through Soundiz
- Under the Tools section, tap Transfer.
- Select who you want to transfer your playlist to and select what you want to transfer.
- After that click on the start option.
- Click the pencil icon to select the playlist you want to transfer. Note that if you are a free Soundiiz user you
- Will be able to transfer only one playlist at a time.
- To proceed, keep pressing the confirm button below until you see the transferring screen.
Also read: Google brings new AI tool for Gmail users, now work will be easier
Sync playlist like this
- If you keep using two or more music streaming platforms like Spotify and Apple Music, then keeping your playlist in sync between the two can be a difficult task. In this case, Soundiz does this process automatically. For this follow this process.
- Go to soundiiz.com/webapp. After this, select the option of Synchronize under Tools.
- Select and confirm the first playlist. After that press the Continue button.
- Select the destination platform and then select another playlist
- Select the option to add track here. By doing this, any tracks you add to your source playlist will automatically be added to your destination playlist as well.
- Select a frequency to sync between daily and monthly.
Also read: Text editor feature added in WhatsApp, know how it will be useful for you
: Language Inputs