Almost all smartphones, except Apple, work on the Android operating system and come equipped with Google’s own keyboard app. There are some companies that come equipped with their own keyboard app, but in that case you can have GBoard or Google Indic Keyboard installed from the Google Play store. Both these official keyboard apps support Hindi language. Google has introduced the special Google Indic keyboard for India, which supports many local languages.
How to type in Hindi on mobile phone (default GBoard keyboard)
The approach to the keyboard settings is different on different brands of mobile phones. That’s why we are telling you an easy way.
1. First of all go to any messaging app or Notes app and bring up keyboard for typing.
2. In the keyboard, you will see a ‘globe’ icon (near the space bar). You have to tap and hold this globe icon.
3. Now you will have a small menu of languages, under which ‘LANGUAGE SETTINGS‘ would be written. You have to tap on it.
4. Here at the bottomADD KEYBOARDThere will be a button of ‘, tapping on which you will see all languages The names will come.
5. Now you Hindi (India) language has to be selected and below ‘Done‘ has to be tapped.
Note: After completing the above steps, Hindi language will be added to your keyboard. Now whenever you want to use Hindi language you can switch to Hindi language by single tap on globe icon. Similarly you can single tap on globe icon again to switch to English language.
How to type in Hindi on mobile phone (Google Indic Keyboard app)
1. First Google Play from the store Google indic Keyboard Install the app.
2. Once you open the app, it will ask you to change some settings. You have to follow it.
3. First ‘Enable KeyboardTurn on the keyboard by tapping on the ‘ button.
4. Now ‘Select Input Method‘Tap the button’English & Indic LanguagesSelect ‘.
5. Now’Set PermissionsClick on ‘Clears requested by Google’Allow‘do and’AcceptTick the option and swipe right. Then select the keyboard theme and click ‘Get StartedTap on ‘.
Note: Now Indic keyboard is setup in your phone. Now you have to go to any messaging app or Notes app and bring up the keyboard for typing. At the top of the keyboard, you’ll see the language tabs. From here you can choose English and Hindi language.<!–