It will be difficult to run the country for a single day without IMF loan, while inflation will increase on taking loan and then people will be on the streets against anarchy.
The crisis is getting deeper in Pakistan. People are moaning due to rising inflation in the country’s poverty. Common people are promised food. And the politicians of Pakistan are busy in political war. There is a lot of anger among the people against the Government of Pakistan, protests are taking place across the country and the country is breaking up from within. There is no effective way in front of Pakistan to save the country.
In the midst of pauperism, starvation and misery, experts say that people’s revolt in Pakistan can take a huge form. In such a situation, as has been the character of Pakistan, the possibility of imposition of martial law again cannot be ruled out.
Let’s try to understand in 5 points that how the disintegration of the country is being considered certain under the circumstances which are being described in Pakistan.
- Export-import on the verge of stalling:Exporters have also hurled a strong bomb on Pakistan which is suffering from poverty. Shipping agents have warned Pakistan to stop services due to financial crisis. In such a situation, import-export can come to a complete standstill. These companies say that banks have stopped giving them freight due to dollar shortage. President of Pak Ship Agents Association Abdul Rauf had written a letter to Finance Minister Ishaq Dar warning.
- Separatist movement in Sindh, Balochistan:Amid the plight of Pakistan, the separatist movement has intensified in Sindh and Balochistan. Shafi Burfat, the head of the ongoing movement to merge Sindh with India, says that the Pakistani government discriminates against the people of Sindh, so the people here want to be free from Pakistan.
- Increasing Taliban attacks on Pakistan:Since the re-emergence of the Taliban in Afghanistan, Pakistan, the source of terror, is in trouble. There has been a significant increase in terrorist attacks here. In December itself, TTP terrorists attacked the Bannu Cantonment Center in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan and took many people hostage. On the other hand, a few days ago, an ISI officer was also called through a source and he was murdered. Policemen were killed in a suicide attack in Peshawar, after which questions were raised on the army and the ISI. These days TTP fighters are continuously attacking Pakistan.
- Demand for merger in PoK with India: People in PoK are raising slogans of India-Merger. A viral video demands that the Kargil road be reopened and Baltistan be reunited in the Kargil district of the Indian Union Territory of Ladakh. Commentator Ashok Bhatia has written in one of his articles that the demand of the people of PoK is to merge them in the Ladakh region of India. The public is united against the Pak government and is angry with the Shahbaz government responsible for the plight.
- Special friends like Saudi and China left:Amidst the worsening situation, Pakistan was hoping that Saudi Arabia and China would help, but both the countries have shocked it. Rather, China has asked to return the old installment of the loan. Along with this, it has also been asked to ensure the safety of Chinese engineers engaged in the Economic Corridor of Pakistan. On the other hand, during the visit of Pak Army Chief Asim Munir to Saudi Arabia, Pakistan was expected to get help, but no concrete answer was received. Saudi just definitely said that three billion dollars deposited in Pakistan will not be withdrawn now.
Now what next?
The last hope of Pakistan is the IMF, which has put such conditions before giving loan for the 23rd time, which can further destroy Pakistan. Pak PM Shahbaz Sharif has described these conditions as beyond imagination. Along with sharing financial information, the IMF has placed a strict condition that this money should not be spent in repaying China’s debt.
It will be difficult to run the country for a single day without IMF loan, while inflation will increase on taking loan and then people will be on the streets against anarchy. That is, IMF’s help for Pakistan has created a situation of well in front, ditch behind.
: Language Inputs