Image Credit source: AFP
Russia Ukriane War Updates: The ongoing war between Russia and Ukraine is increasing continuously. Russian soldiers are accused of shooting and killing unarmed civilians in Ukraine.
The ongoing war between Ukraine and Russia (Russia Ukraine FightTill now thousands of people have died and lakhs of people have fled the country. The war will soon be completed in three months. Which is likely to go on for a long time as the talks have come to a complete standstill. Ukraine says it is investigating incidents of war crimes allegedly committed by the Russian military. In which two unarmed civilians outside Kyiv (Russian Soldiers) to shoot. Officials gave this information on Thursday. Russian attacks in Chernihiv Oblast also injured more than a dozen people. Let us now know 10 big updates related to this war.
- The Russian military on Thursday fired several missiles at two schools in the city of Navhorod-Sinersky in Chernihiv Oblast. In which three people died. The death toll in similar attacks reached 7 by evening.
- The United Nations says that 6 million Ukrainians have fled the country because of the fighting since Russia’s first attack. The UN refugee agency reported that 6.03 million people had fled Ukraine as of May 11. Of these, more than 3 million people have entered Poland. Most of them are women and children.
- The latest figures from the International Organization for Migration showed that more than 8 million Ukrainians have been displaced within the country.
- The draft resolution has been adopted in the 34th special session of the Human Rights Council. Its title is- ‘Deteriorating human rights situation in Ukraine due to Russian invasion’. 33 votes have been cast in favor of the draft proposal and 2 in opposition. While 12 countries did not participate in the voting.
- American news website CNN has released footage of a security camera. In which Russian soldiers are seen shooting two Ukrainian civilians in the back on 16 March on the outskirts of Kyiv.
- Ukrainian prosecutors say they are investigating war crimes allegedly committed by the Russian military. Including shooting two unarmed civilians. Officials gave this information on Thursday.
- Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has said he is ready to hold talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin. He said that there should be an agreement but there should be no ultimatum as a condition.
- Zelensky told Italian RAI television in an interview aired Thursday night that Ukraine would never recognize Crimea as part of Russia, which Moscow occupied in 2014.
- Ukraine’s military said Russian forces were continuing air raids on the Azovstal steel plant in Mariupol and were making advances towards cities in eastern Ukraine.
- The bombing by Russia continued even as Ukraine offered to release Russian prisoners trapped inside the plant in exchange for the safe evacuation of wounded soldiers.
: Language Inputs