Russia Ukraine War: The war between Ukraine and Russia has entered the fourth day. To help Ukraine, western countries have started giving aid to it.
Soldiers have kept the front in the battlefield.
Image Credit source: (AP/PTI)
Ukraine (Ukraine) capital of Kiev (KyivOnce again the sound of explosions has been heard. Russia (Russia) has entered its fourth day. European Union (European Union) has attempted to stop the actions of the Russian military under the leadership of Russian President Vladimir Putin. At the same time, Ukrainian President Voldimir Zelensky has said that we will fight until we free our country. Western countries including America, Germany, Britain have supplied arms to help Ukraine. So far, there has been a huge loss of life and property in this war. Read 10 big updates so far…
- Since the start of the war, 150,000 people have fled Ukraine. Fear was once again seen in Kiev last night, as two loud explosions were heard. On Saturday, residential buildings were attacked with missiles, while the Kremlin said it would not target civilians.
- Action is being taken against Russia for its attacks on Ukraine. In this episode, the US, the European Union and the UK blocked Russian banks from the SWIFT global financial messaging system.
- After global financial sanctions, Ukraine is finally getting military support from France and Germany. America has also announced assistance of 350 million US dollars. In addition, Germany has sent anti-tank weapons.
- Russia has closed its airspace to Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Slovenia amid worsening relations with Western countries. Russia’s state aviation agency Rosaviatsiya said that this has been done as an action by these four countries to close airspace to Russia.
- Information about restrictions on social media in Russia has also come to the fore. Twitter tweeted, “We are aware that Twitter is being restricted to certain individuals in Russia and we are working to keep our service secure and accessible.” The official website of the Kremlin was also closed.
- There are demonstrations against Russia all over the world and it has been asked to withdraw its army from Ukraine. However, so far no such step has been taken by President Putin. Demonstrations are taking place in France, Britain, America and other countries. Europe is witnessing such a terrible devastation after the Second World War.
- Officials said on Saturday that so far 198 people, including children, have died in Ukraine. Kiev had earlier claimed that 1000 people had died in Russia too.
- Ukrainian President Zelensky has welcomed efforts to start talks with Russia. Zelensky said in a video message on Saturday that Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Azerbaijan President Ilham Aliyev have offered help in starting talks and we can only welcome it.
- Ukraine said that the Russian military blew up a gas pipeline in Kharkiv, the country’s second largest city. This can lead to an energy crisis in the country.
- Russian military fires at a radioactive waste disposal site in Kiev. According to a preliminary assessment by Ukraine’s State Nuclear Regulatory Inspectorate, there is no danger to people outside the sanitary protection zone.
Whatever TV 9 Bharatvarsh had been saying for a long time, it finally happened. The battle of Ukraine has turned towards World War. Watch LIVE from War Zone with Abhishek Upadhyay and Chetan Sharma.
Also read: The world’s worst nuclear accident in Chernobyl, while Russia-Ukraine clashed, this big threat to humans