During the rainy season, people have problems regarding many things. Especially when they are travelling somewhere or are planning to travel.
During the rainy season, people have problems regarding many things. Especially when they are travelling somewhere or are planning to travel. Because at such a time, many problems have to be faced during the journey. During the rainy season, the condition of the roads becomes miserable.
If you go somewhere with a two wheeler, then it is not as easy for you as it is on other days. You have to take a decision on any matter after thinking. However, if it is very important that you have to go on a trip somewhere outside, then for that you must take care of some things so that you do not have any kind of problem.
Today we are going to tell you about some of the same problems that may happen during the journey during the rainy days and the measures to stay safe from them.
- Avoid going anywhere on a two wheeler. Due to rain, the roads become slippery and the oil and grease spilled on the roads make it worse. A two wheeler can take you to places very fast but it can also be dangerous and you run the risk of a scary accident.
- Always carry a safety kit with you when going out. Carry a high-capacity power bank and a flashlight and a small first aid kit. Also, do not forget to carry a bottle of water and a packet to keep all these things safe from water. A waterproof pouch is also a must for your phone.
- Keep a jacket and a small towel and an extra set of clothes with you at work. Always keep a pair in case of emergency.
- Don’t push things. If going to work becomes more difficult, it is better to avoid it. Don’t be afraid to take a day off if you are unable to go to work due to waterlogging and traffic.
- Do not wear your office shoes or high heels when you are going to work. They have less grip and they slip more easily. Try to wear good rain boots with good grip.
- Do not choose your route in such a way that you have to try to push or hang out on the local train. It can become even more dangerous during monsoon. You could slip or come into sudden contact with a live wire.
- Switch off all the lights and take the connection out of the socket. Also, check your home and places around your home for live wires. If you find something, try to get rid of it and sort it out before the accident happens.
Also Read – 5 Offbeat Places You Must Visit In Himachal Pradesh For A Quiet Getaway
Also Read – 4 Tips To Follow While Traveling During The Second Wave Of COVID-19, Know