Delete Gmail Emails in Bulk: If your Gmail is full of useless mails, then delete all the mails together, not one by one. For this follow this easy process.
Image Credit source: unsplash
Clear Gmail: Many times your mail gets filled with unnecessary mails, due to which even the important mails do not go unnoticed. In such a situation, due to the abundance of unwanted mails, there is also a danger of phishing scam. Looking at this problem, here we will tell you a method with the help of which you can get rid of these mails in one go. In this case, you can either block the sender. Apart from this, unfollow the page from which related mails are coming or filter them all. By filtering, you can delete these mails in large numbers at once. Follow these tricks to block the sender or delete multiple mails at once.
How to block spam mails on Gmail
- For this, first open your Gmail account.
- After that select the spam mail you want to block.
- Here click on the option of More on the right side of your screen.
- After clicking on the option of peacock, click on the block.
- After this process, all the mails of the sender will go to spam folder. After that delete it from there too.
Also read: You will not have to wander here and there, WhatsApp itself will give every update on your phone
How to delete all spam or junk mail at once
- For this, first open Gmail on any browser.
- In the search bar of Inbox or other category, type the label Urid and click on it.
- Here you can also select only read mails by searching the label read.
- After this, click on the option of Select All box and select the option of Select All Conversations.
- Click on the delete option here, after that you will get rid of these useless mails.
Also read: Short Video Message feature is going to be added to WhatsApp, this will work for you
: Language Inputs