The company is preparing to launch RedmiNote 11T Pro and PRo+ in India by changing the name. In India, this phone will be named Redmi K50i 5G. Know what will be the features of this smartphone and when will it be launched?
The company is preparing to launch RedmiNote 11T Pro and PRo+ in India by changing the name. According to a tech website, this phone will be named Redmi K50i 5G in India. It is believed that the company will launch it soon. It is also being claimed from the website that this phone can be launched globally under the name of PocoX4 GT. Let us know that what is going to be special in this phone going to be launched, here you will get every information related to the phone.
Launched in China
The company has launched Redmi Note 11T Pro and PRo+ in China, its response is also good there, so the company believes that it can get a big market in India, before that the company Redmi Note 10 will also be renamed in India. has launched.
Know the full specification of the phone
- Redmi K50i will have 6.6 inch FHD + IPS LCD display. Its refresh rate will be 144Hz. Brightness will be 650 nits.
- This phone is equipped with MediaTek Dimensity 8100 processor, its RAM will be 6 GB and the capacity of internal storage will be up to 128 GB.
- Apart from this, another model of 8 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage capacity can also be launched.
- The battery of the phone will be 5080 mAh which will be equipped with 67W fast charging.
- This phone will have 64MP + 8MP + 2MP Triple Camera in the rear, there will be a 16MP selfie friendly camera in the front.
- It will have stereo speakers with Dolby Atoms technology
- It will be 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6E, friendly, USB Type C port.
: Language Inputs