OnePlus 10 Pro will be a high-end smartphone, which will use lenses from Swedish camera lens maker Hejleblad
There is a loss on the prices of Oneplus 10 Pro.
OnePlus 10 Pro Price in India: OnePlus 10 series in the Indian mobile market today (OnePlus 10 Series) smartphones are going to be launched. Under this series, OnePlus 10 Pro (OnePlus 10 Pro) will also knock and this mobile phone has already been launched in China. Before coming to India, many leaks have come out about this mobile. According to the leaks report, OnePlus 10R will also knock. Although the company has not shared the information of all the phones coming under this series. OnePlus 10 Pro will be a high-end smartphone, in which the lens of Swedish camera lens maker Hjelblad will be used and this lens will be in the company’s OnePlus 9 series. Whose information is available from the teaser shared by the company. Let us know about its 5 features.
- OnePlus 10 Pro Camera: Talking about the camera setup of OnePlus 10 Pro, it will get triple camera setup on the back panel. In this, the primary camera will be 50 megapixels, while the secondary lens will be 48 megapixels and the third will be 8 megapixels.
- OnePlus 10 Pro Price: The price has been revealed before the launch of OnePlus 10 Pro, in which the tipster claims that its starting price will be Rs 66999. The first sale of OnePlus 10 Pro will start from April 5.
- OnePlus 10 Pro Battery: It has 5000 mAh battery. It has 80W Super Wook Wire Fast Charging Technology and 50W AirWook Wireless Charging. Although many brands including Redmi and Reality have also launched a smartphone with 120W fast charging.
- OnePlus 10 Pro RAM and Storage: In this mobile of OnePlus, Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 has been given to Gen 1. It will knock with 12 GB LPDDR5 RAM and 256 GB UFS 3.1 storage. This smartphone has already been launched in China.
- OnePlus 10 Pro safety feature: In-display fingerprint scanner has been given in this mobile of OnePlus. This is a fast unlocking system. Thanks to this technology, the mobile can be unlocked in a biometric way.
Here’s a look at the best smartphones with 6000mAh battery, priced under Rs 15000
Google Pay adds Tape to Pay feature for UPI transactions, making instant payments even easier
: Language Inputs