Jio Phone: Cheapest 5G phone to be launched, price and design leakedImage Credit source: JIO
The wait has been going on for a long time regarding Reliance Jio’s 5G smartphone. Jio Phone 5G is in the works for a long time but no official announcement has been made for it. According to the recent report, the design of Jio’s upcoming phone has come to the fore. Here we will tell you the complete details of what design and features you will get to see in this phone.
Read also: Now the KYC process will be completed by showing the face, the government has started this feature
Jio Phone 5G: Design
Twitter user has shared photos of Jio Phone 5G. In which some features of the smartphone have been revealed. Due to which the design of its front and back has been revealed. Here, the Jio Phone 5G has a plastic back and a camera has been given in the middle on the top. The look of this phone looks like a phone coming in less than Rs 10,000. For selfie, you will get to see a waterdrop-style notch in its front.
When will Jio Phone 5G be launched in India?
JioPhone 5G can be launched between the festive season and the new year. According to reports, the phone can be equipped with Unisoc 5G processor or MediaTek Dimensity 700. Earlier, according to the details, the phone could be equipped with Snapdragon 480+ chipset. There is a possibility that the price of Jio Phone 5G of the phone may be less than Rs 10,000. If this happens, then it can be India’s lowest price i.e. Rs 10,000 5G phone.
Jio Phone 5G: Features
- A 6.5-inch HD+ LCD display with 90Hz refresh rate can be seen in Jio Phone 5G.
- The smartphone can be equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 480+ SoC chipset, which can get 4GB of RAM and at least 32GB of storage.
- It is expected to be equipped with Syntiant NDP115 Always-on AI processor.
- A 5000mAh battery can be found in the phone with 18W fast charging support.
- According to reports, an 8-megapixel camera can be found in the front for selfie.
- Connectivity options on the Jio Phone 5G may include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and a USB Type-C port.
Read also: Apart from phone, smart tv and speakers also spy on you, this is the way to avoid
: Language Inputs