iPhone will say charging done, follow this formula for better battery life
If you are an iPhone user then you must be aware of the battery problem in it. iPhone proves to be excellent in every aspect but sometimes it faces the problem of draining the battery quickly. In such a situation, there is no other option left except changing the phone. To ensure that you do not face this problem, we will tell you such iPhone tips which will benefit you a lot. Not only this, you will also be able to save your phone’s battery and keep your phone safe for a long time.
Adopt this formula for better battery life
In iPhone, when you go to Settings and the battery is charging, it will automatically say that the phone is charged. Not only this, you can also make these settings to increase the battery life of your phone.
read this also
- Always charge your iPhone up to 80 percent, charging more than this degrades your phone’s battery health.
- For better battery life, first turn off the background app refresh option in your iPhone.
- Go to Battery option in Settings and turn on Low Power Mode. This will stop unnecessary functions and your phone’s battery will last longer.
- Turn off background app updates Stop apps from updating in the background when you’re not using them. This will help in increasing battery life.
- Turn off Location Services for Apps, for this go to iPhone’s Settings, click on Privacy, go to Location Services. Now select only those apps for which you want to share location.
Do not use the phone while charging, if you are continuously gaming or recording videos then the phone should not be on charging at that time. If you take care of some things then you can improve the battery life of your phone.
: Language Inputs