If you take bath with geyser on then first understand this important thing, accident can happen
Nowadays electric geysers are used in most of the houses. These geysers have as many disadvantages as they have advantages. Your small mistake can cost your life. Often people start bathing by keeping the geyser button on. But how fatal can this mistake of yours be? You can’t even imagine how much loss this can cause to you. If you also use geyser then avoid making this mistake.
It will cost a lot to keep the geyser on
If the geyser is left on, the geyser gets hot due to which it may burst. If you keep the geyser on while bathing, its pressure falls on the boiler. This may cause leakage problem in the geyser. Due to increase in pressure on the geyser, it can also explode. Due to boiler leakage, current flows through the wires which can even kill you. At the same time, even if the wire of your geyser is not made of copper, it can become the cause of blast.
This is also the reason for geyser eruption
- Nowadays almost all geysers have automatic heat sensors. In such a situation, if these automatic sensors stop working, the chances of geyser eruption may increase.
- If the coil installed in your geyser becomes too hot then the possibility of short circuit increases.
- Electric wires are used in geysers. If the fitting of the geyser is not correct or the geyser gets damaged, you may get an electric shock while bathing.
Take these precautions to avoid geyser blast
- Get the geyser installed and repaired only by an experienced electrician.
- Keep the geyser checked and maintained from time to time.
- Always keep the geyser in a well-ventilated place.
- Do not leave the geyser running while bathing.
- The water level in the geyser should always be at least 1/3.
- Do not heat the water too much in the geyser.
Be careful while bathing
- One should never touch any wire with wet hands, hence avoid touching the geyser with wet hands. There is a risk of electric shock in this.
- Do not switch the geyser on and off again and again. Before taking bath, ensure that the geyser button is switched off.
- Generally people have a habit of keeping any item on any machine in the house. But do not keep any heavy object on top of the geyser. This may cause harm.
- Do not light fire near the geyser, the geyser catches fire very quickly, due to which a major accident can occur.
According to reports and companies, the temperature of the geyser should always be kept at 60 to 65 degrees in winter. Do not reduce this setting below 50 degrees under any circumstances. If you need during summer season, you can run the geyser at 50 to 55 degrees.
read this also
Note that your small carelessness can cost you and your family heavily. For this, be careful before using any electrical device.
: Language Inputs