EPFO has Twitter Announcing this facility through VIA Post, “Members should file e-nomination today to provide social security to their families. Follow these simple steps to file EPF/EPS nomination digitally. Do it.” EPFO has also shared the details of the process of e-nomination through its tweet.
Let’s know how to file online e-nomination in PF-
1. First of all go to EPFO website and then click on Services and click on For Employees and then go to Member UAN/Online service.
2. After that log-in with your UAN ID and Password.
3. Now go to e-nomination by clicking on ‘Manage Tab’.
4. After this, you have to save all the necessary details by going to the Provide details tab.
5. Now you have to click on YES for family declaration update.
6. After this you have to click on Add Family Details, in which you can add the nominee.
7. Now you have to go to ‘Nomination details’, after which you will have to give the total information of the nominee’s share in the fund.
8. Now click on ‘Save EPF Nomination’.
9. Then click on ‘e-Sign’ to generate OTP so that OTP can be received on your registered mobile number.
10. EPFO e-nomination will be registered after entering the OTP received.<!–