You can do paperless offline e-KYC through mAadhaar app.Image Credit source: .
mAadhaar EKYC: Aadhaar card has started being used everywhere for your identification. Keeping this in mind, UIDI has added a new paperless offline e-KYC feature in the mAadhaar app. After which the Aadhaar user will not have to be physically present for KYC.
The mAadhaar app offers features like UIDI paperless offline e-KYC, nearest enrollment centre, EID/UID retrieval, Aadhaar download, biometric verification and email verification.
What is the paperless offline e-KYC feature in mAadhaar app?
read this also
The mAadhaar app has a function for paperless offline e-KYC feature, identity verification. This feature collects documents for offline verification without the need to provide Aadhaar number. This process, according to the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), is completely safe.
Through this feature, users can create their own documents and use them for offline verification. To use this facility, one has to visit the UIDAI website and generate their own digitally signed offline XML.
Steps for paperless offline e-KYC
- First of all login to mAadhaar application in your mobile.
- After this, fill the mobile number registered in Aadhar card in the application.
- After this, an OTP will come on your number, which you can fill and login securely.
- After login, the following services tab will appear in the application.
- In which you will also see the option of paperless offline e-KYC.
- By clicking on this, you will have to enter your Aadhaar number and fill in the security code caption.
- After which you will again receive an OTP, fill it and click on the Verify button.
After this, you can click on the Share e-KYC button and send the document to whomever you want. All documents can be converted into zip files and shared with many organizations or service providers. For offline verification, along with these documents, you will also have to provide share code and registered mobile number.
: Language Inputs