Virat Kohli and Hardik Pandya scored half-centuries within the semi-final of the T20 World Cup towards England and because of their robust innings, India set a goal of 169 runs.
Image Credit supply: bcci twitter
On the power of the storm of Virat Kohli and Hardik Pandya, India gave a goal of 169 runs to England within the semi-finals of the T20 World Cup. Batting first, India scored runs on the lack of 4 wickets. India had a really poor begin and KL Rahul received out after scoring simply 5 runs. After this, Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli made a partnership to take the rating past 50 runs. India received the second blow within the type of Rohit on 56 runs.
Suryakumar Yadav’s bat didn’t even play within the semi-finals and will solely rating 14 runs. Virat Kohli and Hardik Pandya collectively dealt with India’s faltering innings. Kohli scored 50 runs in 40 balls. India received the fourth blow within the type of Kohli on the rating of 136 runs. After this Pandya’s storm was seen and he remained on the crease on the final ball and scored 63 runs.
Big issues of Indian innings
- In the primary 3 overs of the powerplay, the England quick bowler examined the Indian batsmen. KL Rahul returned to the pavilion early. Virat Kohli additionally escaped being caught within the slips.
- In the powerplay, India scored 38 runs for the lack of 1 wicket. At that point everybody was praying that India ought to attain 180 runs. For this it was essential to run high order.
- Rohit Sharma was seen in coloration. In the fifth over, he hit Sam Curran for two fours. After this, Chris Jordan additionally hit an incredible 4 on the ball, however then he was out in Jordan’s over. India received the second blow for 56 runs.
- India received an enormous blow within the type of Suryakumar Yadav on the third ball of the twelfth over. Spinner Adil Rashid received Suryakumar Yadav caught by Salt.
- Virat Kohli scored his fourth half-century of this event. He scored 50 runs in 40 balls.
- In the final 5 overs, India added 68 runs on the power of Hardik Pandya’s storm. That is, 106 runs got here in India’s account within the final 10 overs.
- Hardik Pandya scored 63 runs in 33 balls. He received hit wicket on the final ball.