LIC IPO: If you want to invest in the country’s largest IPO, then know all the information here
1. LIC’s IPO will be open for investors for 6 days. You can invest money in it between May 4 and May 9.
2. In this IPO, the price band (LIC IPO Price Band) has been kept from Rs 902 to Rs 949 per share. At the same time, the face value of a share is Rs 10. Investors can bid in lots of 15 shares. In this way a minimum investment of Rs 13,530 will have to be made.
3. The Government of India is going to raise about Rs 21,000 crore through this IPO by selling its 3.5% stake in LIC.
4. In this IPO, a discount of Rs 45 per share will be given to retail investors and eligible employees and Rs 60 per share for policyholders.
5. 22.13 crore equity shares will be offered for sale in the IPO.
6. 10% of the LIC IPO is reserved for the existing policyholders of the company.
7. 15 lakh shares have been reserved for LIC employees in the IPO. At the same time, 35 percent of the shares in the IPO are reserved for retail investors.
8. The shares will be credited to the demat accounts on May 16. At the same time, the company can be listed on the stock market on May 17.
9. This IPO is the biggest IPO in the country till date. After this, Paytm’s IPO is at number two.
10. LIC has raised Rs 5,627 crore from anchor investors. 5.92 crore shares were reserved for anchor investors at the rate of Rs 949 per equity share.