PM Modi’s American tour will bring semiconductor revolution in India, 60 thousand Indian engineers will get trainingImage Credit source: AFP
Prime Minister Narendra Modi America is on tour. During this, from attending the State Dinner to addressing the joint session of the US Congress, he attended many important events. While addressing the joint session of the US Congress, PM Modi spoke on many big issues ranging from terrorism to Russia Ukraine war. During this, PM Modi was welcomed with slogans of Modi-Modi and thunderous applause. During this, he also talked about the growing relations between India and America. Read here the big things of his speech-
- Terrorism is a threat to the whole world: Addressing the joint session of the US Congress, PM Modi described terrorism as a big threat to the world. Referring to terrorist attacks like 9/11 and 26/11, he said that even after more than a decade of these attacks, the threat of terrorism and radicalism is looming large over the whole world. Terrorism is the enemy of humanity and there is no room for agar-but to stop it.
- era of diplomacy not of warDuring this, PM Modi mentioned the Russia-Ukraine war and said that this is not the time for war but for dialogue and diplomacy. One should do whatever is possible to stop the bloodshed and harm to the people.
- The scope of Indo-US cooperation is endless: During his address, PM Modi emphasized on the growing relations of Indian America and said that the scope of cooperation between the two countries is endless. PM Modi told that the potential of synergy between the two countries is unlimited and the chemistry is also simple.
- Partnership necessary for the future for democracy: While addressing the American Congress, PM Modi also said that America’s democracy is the oldest and India’s democracy is the biggest. In such a situation, the partnership of these two countries will prove to be very good for the future of democracy.
- mention of kamala harrisReferring to Kamala Harris, PM Modi said that America has embraced people from all over the world. There are lakhs of these people whose roots are from India. Some of them are sitting here with pride.
- Everyone understands that India wants development: Talking about democracy, PM Modi said that today everyone wants to understand India’s development, democracy and diversity. PM Modi told that after long slavery, India is now celebrating the journey of 75 years of independence.
- It is an honor to address the US CongressDuring his one-hour address, the PM said that it is an honor to address the US Congress and he is fortunate to have received this honor twice.
- There is no question of discrimination against minorities.: Earlier, PM Modi answered many important questions in the joint press conference after the meeting with US President Joe Biden. He said, democracy is in our veins and there is no question of discrimination on the basis of caste, religion and creed in India.
: Language Inputs