Image Credit source: Redmi
These pocket-friendly phones come with the best price value in terms of specs, features and build quality. The price of these phones is under and below 15 thousand (Phones Under Rs 15000).
If you want a cheap smartphone (Budget Smartphone) If you are planning to buy then there are many such options available in India. From cheap phones to expensive smartphones can also be bought in India. These days, even budget smartphones offer powerful cameras and even more powerful hardware. Top budget phones in India now come with high refresh rate displays, high-resolution multi-camera setups, good design. Hence, we have compiled a list of the best budget mobile phones for 2021 across brands. These pocket-friendly phones come with the best price value in terms of specs, features and build quality. The price of these phones is 15 thousand (Phones Under Rs 15000) Under and below.
- Realme Narzo 30A: Under the popular Narzo series, the Realme Narzo 30A is a good phone under 10000. Which is paired with MediaTek Helio G85 SoC with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. The chipset has an octa-core CPU and comes with Mali G52 GPU which gives it the capability to run heavy games like Call of Duty with a capable processor. The primary lens of the 13MP camera in the smartphone as well as a large 6,000mAh battery has been given in it. The display is a 6.5-inch panel with HD+ resolution.
- Moto G31: The Moto G31 comes with a 6.4-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a punch-hole camera. It is equipped with MediaTek Helio G85 processor. Talking about the camera department, the G31 sports a triple rear camera setup with a main 50 MP sensor. It has an 8 MP ultra-wide and 2 MP macro sensor. The smartphone has a headphone jack, a dedicated Google Assistant button, a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and a 13 MP front-facing camera. It also gets a 5,000mAh battery that supports 20W fast charging.
- Infinix Hot 10SThe phone has an ultra-smooth 6.82 HD+ cinematic display with 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate. Under the hood, the Infinix Hot 10s is powered by an ultra-powerful Helio G85 octa-core processor. Apart from this, the Hot 10S sports a 48 MP AI triple rear camera with f/1.79 large aperture, an 8 MP AI front camera with quad-LED flash, time lapse and dual-LED flash. The smartphone is backed by a 6,000 mAh battery with a standby time of 64 days. According to the company, it comes with support for a Power Marathon technology that extends the battery life by up to 25 percent.
- Redmi Note 10: Redmi Note 10 brings with it a 6.43-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display with 1,080 x 2,400 pixels resolution. It has 20:9 aspect ratio, 100% DCI-P3 wide color gamut, and peak brightness of up to 1100 nits. The thickness of the device is 8.3mm and the weight is 178.8 grams. Under the hood, the smartphone is equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 678 octa-core SoC, Adreno 612 GPU with up to 6GB of LPDDR4x RAM.
- Realme Nazro 30: Realme Narzo 30 is equipped with MediaTek Helio G95 processor with 30 octa-core CPU and Mali-G76 GPU. It is paired with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage option to choose from. Storage can be further expanded via microSD card slot. The phone has a basic set of sensors and connectivity features like WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0 and Type-C port for charging. Narzo 30 is equipped with a 5,000mAh battery that supports 30W fast charging out-of-the-box. It can fully charge the Narzo 30 battery in 65 minutes. The Realme Narzo 30 sports a gradient finish plastic build at the back. Its thickness is 9.4 mm and weight is 192 grams. It is being offered in Silver and Blue colors to choose from. Narzo 30 sports a 6.5-inch Full HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels) resolution display that supports 90Hz refresh rate. It has a punch-hole cutout for the selfie camera and the screen has minimal bezels on three sides.
- Redmi 10 Prime: Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime sports a 6.5-inch Full HD+ (2400×1080 pixels) resolution display that offers 90Hz adaptive refresh rate. There is a punch-hole notch cutout in the screen for the selfie camera and there is also a layer of Gorilla Glass 3 on top of it. Its thickness is 9.5 mm and it weighs 192 grams. It is powered by MediaTek Helio G88 processor with octa-core CPU up to 2.0GHz and Mali-G52 MC2 GPU. It is paired with up to 6GB of LPDDR4x RAM and up to 128GB of storage variants to choose from. It runs on MIUI 12.5 which is based on Android 11. The Redmi 10 Prime packs a quad camera setup at the back consisting of a 50MP camera with f/1.8 aperture, an 8MP ultra-wide camera with 120-degree field-of-view, 2MP. Macro camera and 2MP depth sensor. There is an 8MP selfie camera in the front. The rear cameras can record in 1080p at 30FPS.
: Language Inputs