In the year 2020, the facility of withdrawing money in advance from EPF was started. This facility started under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana. In COVID emergency, an employee can withdraw advance money from PF account twice.
Pf Money Advance Withdrawal
covid pandemic (covid-19) the wave is fast. The new variant of Corona, Omicron, has introduced the corona virus (coronavirus) has carried out the third wave. Although there is no sign of deadly danger like the second wave, but preparations have been kept complete at the government level. Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has also completed preparations at its level. In view of Corona’s victim and changing economic situation, EPFO has allowed employees to withdraw money up to double.
Looking at Omicron’s situation, there is a possibility that people’s woes may increase. In order to enable the employees associated with EPF to run for money in adverse circumstances, EPFO had given permission to withdraw non-refundable advance twice in the second wave. In the emergency arising out of Corona, employees can withdraw money in advance from their EPF account. At present, this facility is available to withdraw advance money up to double or twice. An employee troubled by Corona can withdraw this fund. Earlier, the facility of withdrawing advance was available only once.
When did the facility start
The facility of withdrawing money from EPF was first available in March 2020 under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana or PMGKY. According to the rules, EPFO members can withdraw three months basic salary and DA money from their PF account. Or 75% of your EPF account balance, whichever is less, that amount can be withdrawn. If the EPF member wants, then he can apply for less money also. Let us know how you can apply for PF money online.
- Step 1- Visit the member e-seva portal https://unifiedportal-mem.epiindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- Step 2- Login to your account by entering your UAN, Password and Captcha code
- Step 3: Go to Online Services and select Claim (Form-31, 19, 10C and 10D)
- Step 4: A new webpage will appear on your screen containing all your details like name, date of birth and last four digits of your Aadhaar number. The webpage will ask you to enter your bank account number. Enter your bank account number in the space provided and click on verify. A pop-up will appear on your screen, asking you to provide ‘Certificate of Undertaking’.
- Step 6: From the drop down menu, you have to select ‘PF Advance (Form 31)’
- Step 7: You have to select the withdrawal form as ‘Pandemic outbreak (COVID-19)’ from the drop down menu
- Step 8: Enter required amount and upload scanned copy of check and enter your address
- Step 9: A one-time password (OTP) will be sent to your mobile number registered with Aadhaar
- Step 10: Enter the OTP that you have received through SMS
Your claim request will also be submitted once the OTP is successfully entered. The EPFO will verify the information you have given in the claim form and after everything is found correct, the money will be transferred to your bank account.
From your breakfast to dinner everything is expensive, why did everyday things become costlier by 30%