Kanyashree Yojana forms are available in all secondary / higher secondary schools, colleges, SDO / BDO office, social welfare office and Kolkata Municipal Corporation office.
Image credit source: Getty Images
Kanyashree Yojana, which is also known as Kanyashree Project. This scheme has been started to improve the condition of girls and do well. West Bengal started this scheme (West Bengal) The Rajs have been done by the government. Two components of Kanyashree scheme (Kanyashree Yojana Components) These are – Annual scholarship of Rs.1,000 and one-time grant of Rs.25,000.
While the annual scholarship is for unmarried girls aged 13-18 years, enrolled in classes VII-XII in a government recognized regular or equivalent open school or equivalent, the one-time grant is for girls who are 18 years old at the time of application have happened.
Applicant must be enrolled in a recognized regular or open school/college or doing vocational/training, or must be living in a house registered under JJ Act 2000. Both the benefits under the scheme will be given to those girls whose annual family income does not exceed Rs.1.2 lakh. The bar of family will not apply if the girl child has lost both the parents.
From where to get Kanyashree Yojana form?
Kanyashree Yojana forms are available in all Secondary/Higher Secondary Schools, Colleges, SDO/BDO Office, Social Welfare Office and Kolkata Municipal Corporation Office.
How to apply online?
step 1: Log-in to the Kanyashree portal (wbkanyashree.gov.in).
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the “Track Application” option.
Step 3: Fill all the required details Year, Scheme Type, Applicant ID and DOB.
Step 4: Click on “Submit” option.
Step 5: After the application is approved, the beneficiary’s money is deposited in the beneficiary’s bank account.
- birth certificate of girl child
- Declaration statement claiming that the beneficiary girl child is unmarried
- Proof of family income (less than Rs 1,20,000)
- Disability Certificate (if the beneficiary is unmarried)
- Declaration from Guardian (if both the parents of the girl child are dead)
- bank account number
- Bank passbook in the name of girl child
- address proof
how to get money
- K1 (Annual Scholarship): Rs 1,000
- K2 (One-Time Grant): Rs 25,000
- For K3 Science stream students (Monthly Scholarship): Rs 2,500
- For Arts stream students (Monthly Scholarship): Rs 2,000
: Language Inputs