During the weekend curfew, e-passes are being issued to the people involved in the supply of essential goods and services for movement during the curfew. For this, application can be made on the website of Delhi Government.
Corona Weekend Curfew in Delhi.
Increasing infection of corona (Coronavirus CasesNight curfew in Delhi amid (Night Curfew) and weekend curfew (Weekend Curfew in Delhi) has been applied. This is the second week of the weekend curfew. It is applicable once again from Friday night and will remain in force till Monday morning. Various restrictions have been imposed in the weekend curfew. People are prohibited from leaving the house without essential work. However, exemptions have also been given to people associated with essential services.
During the weekend curfew, e-passes are being issued to people involved in the supply of essential goods and services for movement during the curfew. For this, application can be made on the website of Delhi Government www.delhi.gov.in. Here a new window will open by clicking on the option of e-pass, where you can get e-pass made by entering your details. And then download it and print it and keep it with you.
At the same time, the DMs of the respective districts are issuing e-passes for the people associated with such activities in their area. Those who have to go to the hospital, airport, railway station, bus stand or anywhere for any examination, they can come and go by showing their ID card. Apart from such people, for those who need them, separate e-passes can also be issued by the DM Office. Categories have been divided for exemption by the Delhi Disaster Management Department.
These people will be able to go by showing ID card
- Pregnant women, patients and their families going to the hospital
- Doctors, medical staff, journalists/personnel of electric and print media
- People traveling to and from railway station, bus stand, airport
These officers have also got exemption
- Officers and personnel associated with essential and emergency services
- Central and state government officers and personnel
- Judges of Supreme Court, High Courts and other courts, judicial officers and staff members, advocates
- Officers and personnel of electricity, water, sanitation, public transport
- Officers and personnel associated with disaster management, helplines and such services
E-pass can be made for them
- Hospitals, clinics, vaccination centers, medical insurance officers, pharma companies, other medical and health services people
- Supplier of food, groceries, fruits and vegetables, dairy, meat-fish, electricity, educational books, medicines and medical equipment.
- Veterinary Services, Animal Care Shelter and Pet Food Shop.
- Newspaper Hawker and people associated with it.
- Reserve Bank, Other Banks and Insurance Offices, ATMs, SEBI and Stock Related Offices.
- Telecommunication, IT Enabled Services, Internet Services, Broadcast and Cable Services etc.
- People associated with petrol pumps, LPG, CNG retail and storage outlets.
- Water supply, power generation, transmission and distribution units
- People associated with cold storage and warehousing services.
- Persons connected with Cargo Services, Aviation and other related services.
- People associated with government and private security services.
- People involved in repairing and services of agricultural works, electricians, plumbers, water purifiers etc.
- People related to Postal Services, Data Center, Cloud Services, IT Services.
- Licensed operators involved in the movement and distribution of vaccines, lifesaving drugs and pharma.
- People associated with any other essential services declared by DDMA.
And which sectors have been given exemption?
- Banks, Insurance / Mediclaim Company, Non Banking Financial Corporations,
- Offices of companies related to essential services
- Production and distribution offices of pharma companies
- Offices of Institutions regulated by RBI
- All Micro Finance Institutions, Courier Service etc.
Also read: The stones on the road side have yellow on some and green on some… what does it mean?