Devalaya is such a place inside the house, where one gets peace of mind by going to worship, darshan, chanting etc. We should always take special care of Vastu rules while choosing this holy place which bestows divine blessings and spiritual energy inside the house.
Vastu rule of house temple
According to Vastu, the temple to be built inside the house should always be built in the right direction and in the right size. As the place of worship should be in the northeast and its height should be twice its width. By worshiping in a temple built according to Vastu, not only does your mind feel properly in worship, but the fruits of worship of God by you are also received soon. On the other hand, people of the family have to face all kinds of problems when there is a house of worship, contrary to the rules of Vastu. Let us know some important rules related to the house of worship.
Where to build and where not to build a house of worship
The house of worship should always be built in the northeast. The place of worship made for the worship of God is a very holy place. In such a situation, never forgetting to build a temple or place of worship in the kitchen or bedroom. If there is a lot of compulsion to build a house of worship in the bedroom, then cover the temple with a screen while sleeping at night. The house of worship should never be built next to the toilet or kitchen. Similarly, a house of worship is not built under any ladder.
Do not keep these things in the house of worship
In the worship place of the house, one should never keep a picture of a disabled person, a broken idol or a torn street picture, even after forgetting it. The broken idol or photo of deities should be buried in a holy place by digging a pit. Money and money should never be kept hidden in the house of worship. This is a type of Vastu defect. Idols of gods and goddesses bigger than the thumb should never be kept in the house of worship.
Keep these things in mind in the house of worship
- Never keep garbage or bad things in the house of worship.
- Lamps should always be placed in the south direction for lighting in the house of worship.
- Keep the floor and walls of the puja room light yellow or white.
- Keep the Havan Kund in the igneous angle in the house of worship.
- Always worship in the house of worship facing north.
- Mahabharata should never be kept in the house of worship. Similarly, violent pictures of deities should not be placed in the worship house.
- The house of worship should always be kept clean and pure. The broom and mop that cleans the house of worship should always be separate.
Also read: Door Vastu Dosh: Invites big troubles, Vastu defects related to doors must be removed in time
(The information given here is based on religious beliefs and folk beliefs, there is no scientific evidence for this. It has been presented here keeping in mind the general interest.)