Image Credit source: PTI
In the last thirty days, the Yogi government has taken many such decisions which make Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath a separate identity as a CM and leader.
Yogi Adityanath (CM Yogi Adityanath) to Uttar Pradesh (Uttar Pradesh) Today one month has been completed by becoming the Chief Minister. The way Yogi Adityanath has worked in this one month has silenced the opponents. Yogi government in last 30 days (Yogi Government 2.0) took many such decisions which make Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath a separate identity as a CM and leader. The most important and first of those decisions was to extend the free ration scheme by three months. 15 crore people of the state have directly benefited from this decision. CM Yogi took this decision in the first cabinet of Government 2.0. Apart from this, there are 40 more such decisions which have been taken by CM Yogi.
Yogi government took 40 decisions in 4 weeks
- Decision number 1- The first major decision of the first cabinet of Yogi Sarkar 2.0, extended the free ration scheme by three months, 15 crore people will continue to get ration even further.
- Decision number 2- Yogi government is working fast to provide fire tender facility in all tehsils. There are instructions to ensure a maximum response time of 15 minutes in rural areas and maximum 7 minutes in urban areas.
- Decision number 3- Global investor summit will be held again with investment target of Rs 10 lakh crore within two years, third ground breaking ceremony in 100 days, UP government is preparing to take a big leap to promote industrial investment
- Decision number 4- DM Sonbhadra and SSP Ghaziabad suspended for corruption, negligence and ignoring public problems.
- Decision No. 5- On the instructions of CM Yogi, 86 gazetted and 5295 non-gazetted new posts for the police force got the approval of the government.
- Verdict No. 6- Illegal property worth more than 200 crores has been demolished or confiscated in the last 20 days. In which 25 mafia were identified by the DGP office and 8 by the government.
- Decision No. 7- The Chief Minister has instructed the Police Department to run a special campaign regarding women’s safety from the first day of Navratri festival. Anti Romeo squad is back.
- Decision number 8- Janata Darshan was started back at the Chief Minister’s residence. Every day in the presence of a minister of the government, instructions were given to solve the problems of the people.
- Decision No. 9- Visited in Mirzapur, Varanasi and Gorakhpur and held review meetings related to various schemes.
- Decision No. 10- The Yogi government started the School Chalo campaign from Shravasti district, with special focus on low literacy districts.
- Decision No. 11- DM Auraiya Sunil Verma was suspended while carrying forward the policy of zero tolerance towards negligence and corruption.
- Verdict No. 12- The DIOS of Ballia was suspended and arrested for the paper leak.
- Verdict No. 13- In the last 20 days, more than 100 criminals and mafia were bullied.
- Decision No. 14- Chief Minister Yogi has instructed all the ministers to work by preparing a 100-day action plan for their respective departments.
- Decision number 15- Yogi government started the process of giving 9.74 lakh tablets and smartphones to the youth.
- Decision No. 16- The Yogi government on April 2 launched the Communicable Disease Control Campaign in the state.
- Decision No. 17- Now women will be recruited in 20 percent posts of Home Guards in UP, process will start in 100 days.
- Decision No. 18- In a month, the blueprint for the next 3 months, 6 months and 5 years has been prepared.
- Decision No. 19- After adopting the policy of zero tolerance against corruption, many IAS officers were transferred and many officers were put on the waiting list.
- Decision No. 20 – CM gave instructions to SDM, CO and Tehsildar at his place of posting at night for immediate disposal of the problems of citizens in his area.
- Decision No. 21- Instructions given to give training of Anti Terrorist module to women home guards in UP.
- Decision number 22- The lunch time of government employees has been fixed, lunch time will be from 1 pm to 1.30 pm.
- Verdict No. 23- Grant of lease of land for resettlement of 63 Hindu Bengali families displaced from East Pakistan.
- Decision number 24- In the next 6 months, 2.51 lakh directed to work fast with the goal of building houses.
- Decision No. 25- Suspended Ashutosh Mishra, Assistant Commissioner (in-charge) Commercial Tax Mobile Team, Unit Basti, in the matter of corruption, negligence and ignoring the problems related to the public.
- Decision No. 26- In the case of construction of the building without the approval of the map, suspended the Junior Engineer, Ghaziabad Development Authority Shiv Om.
- Decision No. 27 – Approved to extend the tenure of UP Police Modernization and Strengthening Commission till 30 June 2022.
- Decision No. 28- Suspended the Assistant Commissioner (in-charge) Commercial Tax Mobile Team, Unit Barabanki in the matter of corruption, negligence and ignoring the problems related to the public.
- Decision No. 29 – For the convenience of the common man in Sitapur, it was decided to establish a new police post, Ganeshpur.
- Decision No. 30- Law and order has been made a priority in the state while directing strict action against the goons.
- Decision No. 31- Yogi government will provide health insurance for women and male home guard jawans through Ayushman Bharat scheme.
- Decision number 32- CM Yogi ordered the removal of Jhansi Block Betwa Canal Jhansi (Spirit Suspended) Executive Engineer from service on charges of corruption. 77 lakh 41 thousand will also be recovered from the officer.
- Decision No. 33- Approval for creation of post for Deputy Registrar Office (Maitha) Kanpur Dehat.
- Verdict No. 34- Regular Ramlila will be organized in Ayodhya. Natural science museums should be established in Hastinapur, Meerut and Gorakhpur. Sant Ravidas Museum and Cultural Center should be established in Varanasi.
- Decision number 35- All cabinet ministers will now go to the field. The program is being prepared for 18 mandals under the chairmanship of cabinet ministers. These teams will stay for 72 hours in each division.
- Decision No. 36- CM Yogi gave approval for the formation of Purohit Welfare Board in UP.
- Decision number 37- Medical professional seats will be doubled in the coming five years in the state. In which 7000 seats of MBBS, 3000 of PG, 14,500 of Nursing and 3,600 seats of Paramedical will be increased in five years.
- Decision number 38- Players will get the gift of open gym in 100 gram panchayats of UP.
- Decision No. 39 – No longer allowed to install mics and loudspeakers in new places in UP.
- Decision No. 40 – Complete the recruitment process for 20,000 posts of Anganwadi workers and assistants in the next six months. All Anganwadi workers and health friends should be given the benefit of Ayushman Bharat scheme.
: Language Inputs
“This post is sourced from newspapers, magazines and third-party websites. For more information please check NewsNCR Disclaimer“