Due to the death of the daughter, the family is in a bad condition.
A girl student studying in Kasturba Gandhi School Mirri Kala in Purva police station area of Unnao died due to swallowing poisonous substance under suspicious condition. Two days ago, the 10th result of the girl student had come.
On the one hand, 10th and 12th results in Uttar Pradesh (UP Board Result) After coming, the students are celebrating and preparing for further studies, while on the other hand a tenth failed student of Unnao swallowed poison under suspicious circumstances, which led to the death of the student.Unnao Girl Suicide, As soon as the condition started deteriorating after swallowing the poison, the family members admitted to the community health center where doctors, seeing the condition critical, referred them to the district hospital. The doctors of the district hospital declared the girl dead. At the same time, the police, who reached the information, have taken the body in possession and sent it for post-mortem and have started advance legal action.
In fact, Aarti, a student of Kasturba Gandhi School, Mirri Arts, in Purva police station area of Unnao, had given the tenth examination this time. Its result came on Saturday. After the results of the UP board came out, the friends who studied with her passed while she failed. He regretted this and Aarti swallowed the poisonous substance due to which Aarti died. Aarti Bhadin is a resident of Kodra village and was studying at her maternal uncle’s place. Aarti’s father Ramprasad is a farmer by profession and is feeding the family by growing vegetables in the fields. On Sunday morning, Aarti’s parents had gone to the field to pluck vegetables, Aarti was cooking food for the family members alone in the house, suddenly her condition deteriorated.
Aarti was the eldest of five siblings
On being informed, the family took him to the Community Health Center, Purva, where doctors referred him to the district hospital, stating his condition was critical. At the same time, the doctors at the district hospital declared him brought dead. Doctors say that the student Aarti has died due to consuming poisonous substance. At present, on the information, the police has taken the body in possession and sent it for post-mortem and has started advance action. According to the neighbors, the deceased Aarti was the eldest among the five siblings. Mother Maya and father Ram Prasad and sisters Komal, Madhu and brothers RK and Govind were weeping for the death of the young daughter. The family members also could not explain the cause of death.
: Language Inputs
“This post is sourced from newspapers, magazines and third-party websites. For more information please check NewsNCR Disclaimer“