How to apply for free laptop scheme in UP
UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021: Yogi Adityanath’s government in Uttar Pradesh is going to start free laptop scheme 2021 for meritorious students. To apply for Free Laptop Scheme 2021, candidates have to visit upcmo.up.nic.in. The state government will start distribution of laptops to more than 20 lakh youth.
The main objective of this scheme (UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021) started by the Government of Uttar Pradesh is to promote students in the field of education. The benefit of free laptop scheme will be for 10th, 12th, ITI, diploma, graduate pass more than 1 crore students who will be given free laptops. Detailed information about this scheme of Uttar Pradesh government (UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021) can be seen by visiting the official website upcmo.up.nic.in.
apply like this
- To take advantage of the UP Free Laptop Scheme, first click on the link of upcmo.up.nic.in.
- After that click on online form link.
- Click on Up Free Tablet Yojana Application Form link on the main page.
- Now a new window will open in front of you, in which you will have to fill your application form.
- After submitting the form, take a print out of Up Free Tablet Yojana 2021 and keep it with you.
Who will get benefit?
All the students who take admission in reputed colleges or universities will be eligible under the free laptop distribution scheme of the UP government. The minimum educational qualification for this Yogi Free Laptop Scheme 2021 is 12th pass. Most of the people from the economically weaker sections will get benefit from the Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Distribution Scheme.
Qualification and eligibility-
- The student should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh state.
- All the candidates will have to register for UP Laptop Scheme 2021 only after passing 12th.
- UP Laptop Yojana Online Form should be filled by the students who are taking admission in reputed colleges/universities.
- Any meritorious girl or boy will be eligible for Yogi Adityanath Free Laptop Distribution Scheme.
- The minimum marks for laptop can be from 65% to 70% marks.
- To get the benefit of the scheme, students should have the necessary documents like Aadhar card, residence certificate, 10th and 12th mark sheet, besides passport size photo and mobile number.
Also read: Vacancies in medical colleges can be recruited soon, know what the National Medical Commission said
She is an expert in Banking, Finance and working with an international bank. She sharing her ideas and knowledge with Business Khabar.