Post Office Facility: Like the bank, you can open your savings account in the post office as well, on which you get many facilities like ATM, netbanking, mobile banking.
Post Office ATM Facility : If you have an account in the post office, then you also get many facilities in the post office like a bank. About whom you are often not aware. Like the bank, you can open your savings account in the post office as well, on which you get many facilities like ATM, netbanking, mobile banking. If you have also opened a savings account in the post office, then you can apply for an ATM and do transactions with its help. Know here how to apply ATM and the rules of transaction.
how to apply atm
To apply for ATM on Post Office Savings Account, you have to fill the form. Through this form, not only ATM, you can also request for internet banking, SMS and mobile banking services. You will also have to attach your passbook along with the form. SB-28 receipt will be issued for depositing your passbook. After this GDS will send your form to BO Journal or BO Daily account. After this it will go to the concerned post office and there the post master will do all your checks and after that the ATM will be issued in the name of the account holder. After this, you can take both ATM card and passbook from the branch from where you applied.
These are the rules of transaction
- According to the official website of India Post, you can withdraw cash up to a maximum of Rs 25,000 every day with an ATM card linked to a post office savings account.
- Apart from this, you can withdraw up to Rs 10,000 from the ATM per transaction ie at one go.
- If a post office savings account holder withdraws cash from any post office ATM, then he does not have to pay any charge.
- 3 free transactions in metro cities and 5 free transactions in non-metro cities can be done with the post office ATM card.
- If you withdraw cash beyond the free transaction limit in another bank’s ATM, then you have to pay Rs 20 + GST charge.
- India Post gives customers the facility of free transactions from all post office ATMs. However, only 5 financial transactions can be done in a day.
- Apart from this, the post office also provides free transaction facility to all the customers from the ATMs of Punjab National Bank.
English News Headline : ATM facility available on post office saving account like bank.
: Language Inputs