- Advertisement -
HomeNational'Tadka' of red chili in Nandurbar Mandi Committee, this year will be...

‘Tadka’ of red chili in Nandurbar Mandi Committee, this year will be a record arrival

Nandurbar Agricultural Produce Market Committee is known as the second largest chilli market in the country. The market committee says that this year record arrivals are expected.

Nandurbar market committee increased speech of red chilli (symbolic photo)

Nandurbar is recognized by the Agricultural Produce Market Committee as the second largest chilli market in the country. This year is expected to set a new record of procurement of chillies. In the last one month, 60 thousand quintals of chillies have arrived in the Agricultural Produce Market Committee here. Apart from this, farmers in the adjoining state of Gujarat are also doing the same near the market as the prices are getting right.

As soon as the purchase of red chilli starts, its price has become reasonable. Hence the income is increasing continuously. However, the auction of chillies in the district was closed two days ago. The committee administration had taken this decision in view of the unseasonal rains. But now the transaction has started and the arrival of red chili is increasing in the market.

Farmers from other states are also included in Nandurbari’s market committee.

Due to climate change, the area under red chilli has declined this year. In the last one month, more than 60,000 quintals of red chillies were received by farmers from the state and other states. Farmers of Khandesh and Gujarat, bordering Nandurbar, are also reaching for sale. The administration of the market committee has expressed confidence that if such speeches continue, record arrivals will be recorded this year.

Spread of chili in the courtyard of the market committee

The red chili business was closed for two days last week. In such a situation, the arrival of red chili has increased even more. However, it has not affected the rate. To maintain the quality of chillies, drying work is also being done on the plates around the market committee.

Rate hike likely this year

Now the good speech of chili started coming. But still good quality goods are not reaching the market.
But at this time the supply of chilli is getting more in the markets. The same demand is also increasing more and more. Apart from this, this part is considered fertile for chili. Last year this rate was Rs 2,000 to Rs 3,500 per quintal. The Agricultural Produce Market Committee has said that this year also the rate is expected to be higher. At present we are getting prices from 1 thousand 500 to 3 thousand.

Increased production from a nutritious environment

This year there is a nutritious environment for red chillies. Due to which there will be a lot of speech. Till now only 40 percent chillies of the area have come to the market. And if now the remaining 60 percent of the area will be speechless, then this year there will be a record arrival.

read this also:Farmers cultivating cotton-grape-tur and Peru in crisis….government called a meeting of collectors

read this also:The outbreak of caterpillars increased on the tur crop, the Agriculture Department gave this advice to the concerned farmers

.

Editorialhttps://www.newsncr.com
Newsncr.com latest publishes news from the automobile, investment, real estate, technology, and related sectors. But in addition to that, we also cover lifestyle topics, like fashion, food, travel, and health. Along with all these, we also keep an eye on rising topics like cryptocurrency, startups, venture capital.
- Advertisement -
Must Read
- Advertisement -
Related News
- Advertisement -