This solar eclipse is partial and will be visible as ‘Ring of Fire’. In the Ring of Fire, the moon would cover the sun but not completely. A solar eclipse occurs when the moon comes between the sun and the earth.
It has been told by the National Aeronautics Limited and Space Administration (NASA) that there will be a solar eclipse on June 10. This eclipse will be for 3 minutes and 51 seconds. This is a solar eclipse that occurs every year and it is being termed as an important astronomical event. According to NASA, this solar eclipse will be visible in India but it can be seen only from Arunachal Pradesh and Ladakh. However, during a solar eclipse, there are some things that are very important for you to take care of.
what is ring of fire
This solar eclipse is partial and will be visible as ‘Ring of Fire’. In the Ring of Fire, the moon would cover the sun but not completely. A solar eclipse occurs when the moon comes between the sun and the earth. In such a situation the sunlight stops. When the eclipse is at its peak, the sky becomes completely black.
According to NASA, this solar eclipse will be visible in India but it can be seen only from Arunachal Pradesh and Ladakh. However, during a solar eclipse, there are some things that are very important for you to take care of. People who are in East America, North Alaska, Canada and Caribbean Islands, Europe, Asia and North Africa will be able to see this eclipse.
When the shadow of the earth was seen during the eclipse
The eclipse will start at 1:42 pm Indian time and will end at 6.41 pm. According to NASA, hundreds of years ago when people saw the moon during the eclipse, they saw the shadow of the earth on the moon. At the same time he came to know that the earth is round. Even after so many years, scientists are trying to understand the moon and sun at the time of eclipse.
Do’s and don’ts during eclipse
- According to NASA, people should use specially made glasses at the time of solar eclipse. These glasses are made for eclipse only and your eyes are protected with them.
- Apart from the solar eclipse, people should not look directly at the sun.
- NASA has advised people not to try to watch the eclipse with the help of ordinary sunglasses or home-made filters.
- NASA says that no matter how dark the sunglasses may be, but there is a part of it from where the light can go in and damage your eyes.
- People have also been advised that when the eclipse is over, they should remove the shielding glasses.
- Such people who are interested in such incidents, they may try to click the photo of Ring of Fire with their camera. But according to scientists, they should avoid doing so.
- There are many apprehensions that the strong rays of the sun can cause injury to the eyes.
- Such people who have far or near vision defect, they can wear special glasses made for eclipse over their ordinary glasses.
- NASA scientists have advised children to watch the solar eclipse only under the supervision of their parents.
- At the time when there is a solar eclipse, people should drive with the headlights of their vehicle on. Also the speed should be controlled.
- Apart from this, a safe distance should be maintained with other vehicles while driving.
Also read: 2 rupees camphor can change your life, only a few people know its miraculous properties