It was decided in the meeting that all the religious places of the state would be opened to the general public. Hundreds of people will be able to attend big temples in an hour. 50 percent people will be able to attend the small religious place. With this, colleges will now run as before.
Religious places got permission in Jharkhand (Twitter)
In Jharkhand, now schools will be opened for children above class VI. A big announcement has been made regarding unlock in the meeting of disaster management chaired by Chief Minister Hemant Soren. It was decided in the meeting that all the religious places of the state would be opened to the general public. Hundreds of people will be able to attend big temples in an hour. 50 percent people will be able to attend the small religious place. With this, colleges will now run as before. Bars and restaurants will now remain open till 11 pm.
Guidelines issued for religious places
- Entry of devotees has been allowed at all religious places.
- It will be mandatory to take at least one vaccine from all the concerned persons like priest, panda, imam, pastor etc.
- A maximum of 100 persons will be able to enter in an hour through e-pass in religious places identified by the District Magistrate such as Baba Dham Temple in Deoghar etc.
- Permission was given to gather at the religious place in 50% of the capacity of the place.
- Entry of persons below 18 years of age will be prohibited.
- Social distancing will be mandatory.
- There will be no entry without a mask.
- Masks will have to be worn continuously.
- Guidelines for Durga Puja Pandal
- Permission was given for the construction of Durga Puja pandal.
- There will be a ban on the entry of devotees in the pandal.
- There will be a ban on the gathering of more than 50% of the capacity or more than 25 persons (whichever is less) at a time in the pandal.
- Fair organizing will be banned.
- The maximum height of the idol will be 5 feet.
- No pylon or reception gate will be built.
- The pandal will not be based on any theme.
- The pandal will be surrounded from three sides.
- Bhog will not be distributed.
- Invitation cards will not be distributed by the worship committee.
- Attractive lighting will be restricted except for essential lighting.
- Cultural programs like Garba, Dandiya etc. will be banned.
- Entry of a person below 18 years is not required.
- There will be no food stall or cart nearby.
- There will be no immersion procession.
- Immersion will be done at the place identified by the district administration.
- No person will be without a mask at any time in the pandal.
- Dhak (traditional dholak) will be allowed.
Guidelines regarding school college
- Offline classes allowed for all years of undergraduate and postgraduate education in the college
- Offline classes were allowed in the school from 6 to 8.
- All sports activities were allowed to be organized without spectators.
- Bars and restaurants were allowed to open till 11 pm.
Durga Puja committee dissatisfied on some points of the guideline
At the same time, Ranchi District Durga Puja Committee has said that the committee is dissatisfied about some things in the guidelines regarding Durga Puja Festival. For a big and grand program like Durga Puja, the government had to issue guidelines 3 months ago. A controversy is being raised regarding the idol by issuing guidelines 20 days ago. Sculptors always prepare the idol 2 months in advance, which takes time to dry. Therefore, the government should pay attention to the livelihood of the sculptors also.
Read also: Jharkhand cabinet approves e-FIR police station in 22 districts, complaint will be lodged sitting at home