SBI personal loan: Banks offer pre-approved personal loans only to their selected customers. Pre-approved personal loans are given to customers who have a solid credit history and a good repayment track record.
You can take SBI personal loan without any processing fee
State Bank of India (SBI) has started a new service of personal loan for its customers. This new service is of pre-approved personal loan. Pre-approved means that the personal loan amount has already been sanctioned and the loan amount will be released to the customer instantly without any paperwork. It has been kept in the category of instant or instant loan. This personal loan service is being provided through SBI’s YONO app. Through this one app, State Bank is giving many facilities to its customers.
SBI has said about the new service of personal loan, State Bank customers who need immediate funds can easily take a pre-approved personal loan (PAPL). This loan is disbursed instantly and its facility is available round the clock and 7 days on the YONO SBI app. This loan facility is currently being given during the festive season. In this, customers are being given complete exemption in processing fee till 31 January 2022. That is, customers will not have to pay any processing fee for taking a personal loan.
Check whether you will get loan or not
Banks offer pre-approved personal loans only to their selected customers. Pre-approved personal loans are given to customers who have a solid credit history and a good repayment track record. If you want such a personal loan and you think that you fall in this category or not, then you can send a message to 567676 by writing PAPL from your registered mobile number. You will be given complete information from the bank and it will be told whether you are eligible for the loan or not.
Features of Personal Loan
- Processing fee is waived on loan under special offer till January 31, 2022
- Loan is processed in just 4 clicks and loan money is transferred to the account instantly
- No physical documents are required to take the loan
- No need to visit the branch to complete the loan process
- Loan can be availed round the clock and 7 days through YONO App
- Loan interest rate starts from 9.60 percent
How to take loan in 4 steps
- Step 1- Open YONO app and log in to it
- Step 2- Select Avail Now in the drop down menu
- Step 3- Enter the loan amount and tenure
- Step 4- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number, enter it. After this the loan money will be credited in the account
Read also: Railways made changes in Vande Bharat Express, know what has increased before traveling