After the decisions taken in the cabinet meeting held on Sunday under the chairmanship of the Chief Minister, the Home Department on Monday issued the modified Lockdown 2.0 guideline.
Rajasthan CM Ashok Gehlot (file photo)
In the midst of decreasing corona case in Rajasthan, the Ashok Gehlot government of the state has increased the scope of exemption in lockdown. The Home Department has issued a new guideline for Unlock-2 (Unlock 2 Guidelines). The new guideline will be implemented in the state from 5:00 am on Tuesday.
After the decisions taken in the meeting of the State Council of Ministers chaired by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on Sunday, the Home Department on Monday issued a modified Lockdown 2.0 guideline in the state. According to the new guideline, grocery shops will open from 6:00 am to 4:00 pm from Monday to Friday. Weekend curfew will continue till further orders.
Rajasthan govt eases COVID restrictions
Under modified guidelines, curfew will remain in force between 5 pm on Friday & 5 am on Monday and between 5 pm & 5 am (night curfew) on weekdays. pic.twitter.com/KZyLtt31Pv
– ANI (@ANI) June 7, 2021
Here are the new rules and exemptions-
- Dairy and milk shops will open daily from 6 am to 11 am and from 5 pm to 7 pm.
- Shops and shops related to animal feed will open from 6 am to 4 pm.
- Agricultural input vendors, agricultural machinery shops will open daily from 6 am to 4 pm.
- Mandis, shops of fruits and vegetables, flower garlands will open daily from 6 am to 4 pm.
- Public parks will open from 5 am to 8 am.
- Petrol and diesel can be filled from 5:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- There will be a ban on the marriage ceremony till June 30. Any kind of ceremony related to marriage will not be held.
- The operation of roadways and private buses will start from June 10. City buses and mini buses will not run now.
- All government and private offices will open with 50 percent attendance.
- All educational institutions will open with 50 percent attendance of personnel. However, there will be no academic activities.
Also read: Jaipur: The girl was returning from the party late at night during the lockdown, gang raped by the miscreants in the car on the pretext of giving a lift
Also read: Rajasthan: Nani and granddaughter set out on foot for home in lockdown, girl died due to lack of water on the way