In the Ramayana Yatra, it will be taken to places like Ayodhya, Nandigram, Janakpur, Varanasi, Rameshwaram etc.
IRCTC has planned a special tour for the Ramayana Yatra next month. In this tour, passengers will be taken to places related to Lord Shri Ram, including Janakpur in Nepal. In this special tour package of the train, passengers will be taken to different places in about 16 days and will be visited at places related to Shri Ram. The journey covers from the birthplace of Lord Rama to Rameshwar. If you go on this journey, then you will get a chance to visit religious places related to Ramayana.
So in such a situation, know how much money will have to be spent for this package and what are the rules regarding the package. Also, know which places are included in this package and the special things related to the package, which you need to know…
How long can you travel
This journey will be for two days, in which one tour will leave on 7 November while one tour will start on 12 December 2021. In this, passengers will be rotated for 17 days and 16 nights and during this time your accommodation, food and drink will be arranged by IRCTC.
Where will it take you?
Through this package, passengers will travel from Delhi to Ayodhya, Sitamarhi, Janakpur, Varanasi, Prayag, Chitrakoot, Nashik, Hampi, Rameshwaram. In this journey, you will get an opportunity to visit the places associated with Lord Rama.
- Ayodhya: Ram Janmabhoomi Temple, Hanuman Garhi, Saryu Ghat
- Nandigram: Indo-Hanuman Temple and Bharat Kund
- Janakpur: Ram-Janaki Temple
- Sitamarhi: Janaki Temple in Sitamarhi and Punaura Dham
- Varanasi: Tulsi Manas Temple, Sankat Mochan Temple and Vishwanath Temple
- Sita Samhita Site, Sitamarhi: Sita Mata Temple
- Prayagrag: Bharadwaj Ashram, Ganga-Yamuna Sangam, Hanuman Temple
- Shringverpur: Shringa Rishi Samadhi and Shanta Devi Temple, Ram Chaura
- Chitrakoot: Gupt Godavari, Ramghat, Bharat Milap Temple, Sati Anusuiya Temple
- Nashik: Trimbakeshwar Temple, Panchavati, Sita Gufa, Kalaram Temple
- Hampi: Anjanadri Hill, Rishimukh Island, Sugriva Cave, Chintamani Temple, Malyavant Raghunath Temple
- Rameshwaram: Shiva Temple and Dhanushkodi
Check out the tweet here:
Visit all the sacred sites associated with #Lord #Ram on a single journey with #IRCTCTourism‘s pocket-friendly all-incl. 17D/16N ‘Shri Ramayan Yatra’ starting at Rs.16,065/-pp* only. #Book today on https://t.co/SbbsQYrzwp *T&C Apply
— IRCTC (@IRCTCofficial) November 1, 2021
How much will it cost?
If you talk about the expenses, then in this journey if you travel by First AC, then one person will have to spend Rs 112955, while booking tickets for two people will cost Rs 102095 and booking for three people will have to spend Rs 102095. At the same time, if you travel by second AC, then 93810 per passenger will have to be spent on booking one person, 82950 for booking two or three tickets.
How can I make a booking?
You can book tickets for this train online by visiting IRCTC’s official website https://www.irctctourism.com. There is a limited number of seats for this and those who book first will get the seat. For more information, 8287930202, 8287930299 and 8287930157 mobile numbers can also be contacted.
Also read- Why is cardamom, which tastes amazing, so expensive?