Image Credit source: NewsNCR Digital
The farmers who want pension should apply in the Prime Minister Kisan Maandhan Yojana soon. Who can take benefit of the scheme, how can be applied, know everything about PM-KMY.
If you are a farmer with less land and want some money to survive in old age, then Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana (PMKY)PMKMY-Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maan-dhan Yojana) has been of great use to you. Under this, on attaining the age of 60 years, one can get a pension of Rs 36000 annually. About 22 lakh farmers of the country have participated in this scheme. If you want to take advantage of this, then according to the age, the premium ranging from 55 to 200 rupees will have to be paid. But if you do not want to fill, then you can also get the benefit of it for free. If you are using PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM Kisan Scheme), then out of the same money, farmers can directly deduct the premium of pension. That means money will not come out of your pocket. The government will deduct the premium of Rs 6000 under PM Kisan Yojana.
There are about 11 crore beneficiaries in the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme, but only 22 lakh under the PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana. If you want, then the premium of pension can be deducted in the money of PM Kisan Yojana. If the premium of pension is deducted from PM Kisan Yojana, then the government will not even ask for any documents for this. Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is managing this pension fund.
What is Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maan-dhan Yojana
PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana is a pension scheme started by the Modi government for the farmers. Through this, farmers will be given a pension of Rs 36000 every year on completion of 60 years of age. Its benefit will be given to those 12 crore farmers who have cultivable land up to 2 hectares. If the beneficiary dies while receiving the pension, he/she will be entitled to receive 50 per cent of the pension received by his/her spouse. Provided that he is not already a beneficiary of this scheme.
Who is eligible to get benefits under Scheme
- You can apply at the age of minimum 18 and maximum 40 years.
- All small and marginal farmers with cultivable land up to 2 hectares (5 acres) only.
- Whose names are recorded in the land records of the states till 01.08.2019.
If the farmer is a member of National Pension Scheme, Employees State Insurance Corporation or Provident Fund Organization, then he will not get the benefit.
what is special
- Its minimum premium ranges from Rs 55 to Rs 200.
- 18 year old farmer 55 and 40 year old farmer will pay a premium of Rs 200.
- The central government will also give as much premium as the farmer pays.
- If someone wants to leave the policy in the middle, then the deposited money and its simple interest will be available.
- Application can be made in CSC.
What to pay at the time of registration
- Name and date of birth of farmer/spouse.
- Bank Account Number (IFSC/MICR Code)
- Mobile Number and Aadhar Number.
- If the benefit of PM Kisan scheme is not available, then the copy of Khasra-Khatauni will be there.
- 2 photographs and bank passbook will also be required.
- During registration, Kisan Pension Unique Number and Pension Card will be generated.
: Language Inputs
“This post is sourced from newspapers, magazines and third-party websites. For more information please check NewsNCR Disclaimer“