Pitru Dosh is considered very dangerous in astrology. Due to this, a person has to face great sorrows and troubles in life. Apart from the position of the planets in the horoscope, what are the reasons for this dosha and what are the ways to remove it, read this article to know.
Causes and Remedies of Pitra Dosha
Many times in the Sanatan tradition, the soul does not move after the death of a person. In such a situation, the souls of the ancestors associated with the house, while living in the evil yonis, cause all kinds of sorrows and troubles for their descendants. In this way, the troubles or sorrows that come in the life of any person, caused by ancestors or say ancestors, are called Pitru Dosh. Due to the inauspicious effect of Pitru Dosh, there is some obstacle in the work of a person and he has to face ups and downs in life often. The growth of the aggregate stops. Let us know that after all what are the other reasons, due to which Pitradosh occurs and what is the surefire way to remove it.
Because of this it seems like paternalism
- Those who do not perform Shradh of their ancestors properly, they feel this fault. Even after Sapindikana, it is necessary to perform Shradh on the appointed date throughout the year. It is believed that by performing Shradh, ancestors attain salvation and they bless us.
- In the Sanatan tradition, every year on the date of death, there is a law to perform Shradh for the deceased. This is called Ksahaya Shradh. If this Shradh is not performed, it is believed that the ancestors become dissatisfied. Due to which people often have to face the troubles related to Pitru Dosh.
- Pitras often get angry for not remembering and worshiping ancestors during various auspicious functions of the house. This is the reason that in Hindu religion, ancestors are remembered on auspicious occasions and special bhog is offered for them or their name is taken out directly.
- If the ancestors above the Sapind ancestors do not perform Aadi Shradh, then they can also become the cause of Pitru Dosh.
remedies to remove paternal blemishes
- To remove Pitru Dosh, offer Bhog for the ancestors on every new moon and recite Pitru Stotra.
- For the peace of Pitra Dosh, one should go to the holy places of pilgrimage like Gaya etc. to donate Pind by law.
- If you have Pitra Dosh in your horoscope, then for its peace, you should never hurt your parents or their similar people, but should always keep them happy by doing a lot of service according to your ability.
- To remove Pitra Dosh and get the blessings of ancestors, in the daily worship, ask for forgiveness from the ancestors, knowingly or unknowingly, for the mistakes.
- To get rid of Pitridosh, the Pitridosh Nivaran Yantra should be established by law and worshiped daily. Daily worship of Pitradosh Nivaran Yantra, Darshan and chanting of the mantra “Om Namo Bhagwate Vasudevaya Namah” 11 times daily reduces Pitradosh. By doing this remedy, the ancestors are satisfied and get their blessings.
Also read – House should not be built on such land even by mistake, know the faults related to land and its remedies
(The information given here is based on religious beliefs and folk beliefs, there is no scientific evidence for this. It has been presented here keeping in mind the general interest.)