For the convenience of passengers during Chhath Puja and Diwali festivals, temporary increase of coaches is being done in 8 special train services. North Western Railway has decided to increase coaches in 8 special trains in view of Diwali and Chhath festival, Captain Shashi Kiran, Chief Public Relations Officer of North Western Railway explains that keeping in view the COVID protocol, these trains will be temporarily replaced with coaches. has been increased.
1. Train No. 02487/02488, Bikaner – Delhi Sarai Rohilla – Bikaner Special from Bikaner from 26.10.21 to 30.11.21 and from Delhi Sarai Rohilla from 28.10.21 to 02.12.21 of 01 First My Second AC Class Coach. There is a temporary increase.
2. Temporary increase of 01 Second Sleeper Class Coach in Train No. 02487/02488, Bikaner-Delhi Sarai Rohilla-Bikaner Special from Bikaner from 14.10.21 to 30.11.21 and from Delhi Sarai Rohilla from 16.10.21 to 02.12.21 Its being done.
3. Train No. 02993/02994, Delhi Sarai Rohilla – Udaipur – Delhi Sarai Rohilla Special in Delhi Sarai Rohilla from 26.10.21 to 30.11.21 and from Udaipur from 27.10.21 to 01.12.21 01 First My Second AC Class There is a temporary increase in the number of boxes.
4. Train No. 02993/02994, Delhi Sarai Rohilla-Udaipur-Delhi Sarai Rohilla Special from Delhi Sarai Rohilla from 14.10.21 to 30.11.21 and from Udaipur from 15.10.21 to 01.12.21 of 01 Second Sleeper Class Coach. There is a temporary increase.
5. Temporary increase of 01 Third AC Economy class coach in train number 02990/02989, Ajmer-Dadar-Ajmer special train service from Ajmer from 17.11.21 to 28.11.21 and from Dadar from 18.11.21 to 29.11.21 is going.
6. Train No. 04817/04818, Bhagat Ki Kothi – Dadar – Bhagat Ki Kothi Special from Bhagat Ki Kothi from 14.10.21 to 29.11.21 and from Dadar from 15.10.21 to 30.11.21 01 Third AC and 01 Second There is a temporary increase in the number of sleeper coaches.
7. Temporary increase of 01 second sleeper class coach in train number 04707/04708, Bikaner-Dadar-Bikaner special from Bikaner from 14.10.21 to 30.11.21 and from Dadar from 15.10.21 to 01.12.21. Is.
8. In Train No. 04806/04805, Barmer-Yesvantpur-Barmer special train service from Barmer from 14.10.21 to 25.11.21 and from Yesvantpur from date 18.10.21 to 29.11.21, 01 Third AC class coach is being temporarily increased. Is
According to CPRO Captain Shashikant, more demand was being seen in the AC coaches of these trains connecting Rajasthan, Delhi and Maharashtra. Keeping this in mind, Railways has increased the coaches of second and third AC class of these trains. So that following the COVID protocol, the passengers will be able to go to their destination. Along with this, the Railways has also kept an eye on the wait list of many more trains so that taking steps based on the demand, the number of bogies can be increased and passengers can travel easily.
Also read- Tension of rail passengers of Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and Madhya Pradesh ended, Railways will run festival special train