There was a cabinet meeting in Maharashtra regarding the growing cases of Corona. In this meeting, it has been decided that weekend lockdown will be imposed in the state.
The corona of Corona is continuously increasing in Maharashtra. At the same time, Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray is talking about the lockdown. On Sunday, Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray has called a cabinet meeting. In this meeting, it has been decided that weekend lockdown will be imposed in the state. NCP leader Nawab Malik has confirmed this. He said that the weekend will be a lockdown ie a two-day lockdown.
Shooting of films will not be stopped, but theaters will remain closed. Only the most essential services will be started at night. Gardens and play grounds will remain closed.
After leaving the meeting, Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar said that any decision can be taken on the same pattern as in Pune. The actual decision will be made at 8 pm.
What happened in the cabinet meeting
- Decision of two days weekend lockdown in the state.
- There will be a lockdown from 8 pm on Friday night to 7 am on Monday. There will be a tight lockdown on Saturday and Sunday.
- Most urgent services will be started. Vegetable markets will continue.
- All religious places, all grounds, auditoriums will remain closed.
- All malls, restaurants and bars will remain closed.
- Parcel services will start in shops and hotels.
- Gardens, beaches, cinemas will remain closed.
- All the works of home construction will start.
- Rickshaws, taxis, private buses will also be started.
- Local transport services will start in Mumbai.
- Offices will continue with 50 percent capacity.
- Public transport service will start at 50 percent capacity.
- Section 144 will be applicable in the week days and night curfew in the night.
State cabinet meeting was called at 3 o’clock
In view of the rising Corona explosion in the state, Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray had called a state cabinet meeting on Sunday. This meeting was done through video conferencing. Prior to the meeting, the chief minister had called MNS chief Raj Thackeray and appealed that if the path of lockdown is to be chosen, he should cooperate. Earlier, Leader of Opposition Devendra Fadnavis telephoned the Chief Minister and asked about the condition of his wife Rashmi Thackeray and son Aditya Thackeray. Both these coronas are infected. At the same time, Devendra Fadnavis had told the Chief Minister that whatever decision they take, the opposition will fully support that decision and will play a positive role.
Before this cabinet, the Chief Minister also held a meeting with representatives related to cinema and TV serials, in which Mahesh Bhatt along with other prominent people also attended. Uddhav Thackeray also held important meetings yesterday with media, cinema industry, multiplex owners, gym owners and media group editors. As soon as the round of meetings started, it was understood that a big decision was going to come.
There were also two opinions among the allied parties regarding the lockdown
Let me tell you that there was not even an opinion among the parties involved in Mahavikas Aghadi in the context of lockdown. The Congress had already made it clear that lockdown is not a solution. While positive reactions were coming from the NCP regarding the lockdown. NCP leader Chhagan Bhujbal had clearly said that lockdown will not work for a few weeks. If Corona is to break the chain, then a lockdown is necessary for a long period of time ie three to four weeks.
Also read- West Bengal Election 2021: In the fourth phase, there are 142 candidates with criminal image in 44 seats, 65 are millionaires
Also read- Chhattisgarh: 17 dead bodies recovered from Sukma Bijapur Naxal Encounter site, 22 soldiers martyred