- Advertisement -
HomeNationalMaharashtra: When there was a quarrel with the wife, he set his...

Maharashtra: When there was a quarrel with the wife, he set his house on fire, 10 nearby houses were also burnt to ashes; Watch Video

The house was set on fire in anger, 10 nearby houses were also destroyed

When there was a quarrel with the wife, a man set his house on fire. This fire broke out in such a way that ten nearby houses also came under its grip and all of them were burnt to ashes. This incident is from Patan taluk (block) of Satara district of Maharashtra. Property worth more than fifty lakhs has been damaged in this incident which took place in Mazgaon of Patan taluka. The police have registered a case against the husband concerned.

Sanjay Patil, who lives in Mazgaon in Patan taluka, had a fight with his wife Pallavi for some reason. This debate, which started with domestic matters, intensified so much that Sanjay Patil got angry. The anger increased so much that he set his own house on fire. This fire spread very fast and nearby houses also came in its flames. In this way a total of ten houses were burnt.

Cylinder caught fire, reached ten houses

When the fire started, it first reached the cylinder of the house. As soon as the cylinder caught fire, the flames assumed a fierce form. Seeing all the houses around this house, all of them got hit. In this way, a total of 10 houses have been burnt down. There has been a total loss of property worth more than fifty lakhs. Thankfully no one died.

Police arrested accused husband, case registered

Meanwhile, the accused husband Sanjay Patil has been arrested by the police. The police of Malhar Peth has locked the accused in handcuffs. A case has been registered against the accused. While taking out from the fire, this arsonist husband was thrashed by the villagers.

Anger flared up, fire broke out, property worth fifty lakhs burnt

Three houses were destroyed in one such fire in Nagpur

A similar fire broke out in Dorli Bhingare village of Katol taluka of Nagpur district. A fire broke out in Radhabai Tule’s house at 6 am due to leakage of gas from LPG gas cylinder. Soon this fire had engulfed the nearby houses as well. In this way three houses were burnt down. This incident is from the month of June.

Also read-

Want petrol-diesel cheaper or not? BJP came to power by speaking, today bike fuel is more expensive than plane: Shiv Sena

Also read-

Aryan Khan Drug Case: Aryan Khan Counseling True Or Fake? NCP asked NCB, show the video recording

.

Editorialhttps://www.newsncr.com
Newsncr.com latest publishes news from the automobile, investment, real estate, technology, and related sectors. But in addition to that, we also cover lifestyle topics, like fashion, food, travel, and health. Along with all these, we also keep an eye on rising topics like cryptocurrency, startups, venture capital.
- Advertisement -
Must Read
- Advertisement -
Related News
- Advertisement -