National

Maharashtra: Mistaking toothpaste with rat killer, girl dies in Mumbai’s Dharavi

महाराष्ट्र: टूथपेस्ट समझ कर चूहे मारने वाली दवा से किया ब्रश, मुंबई के धारावी में हुई लड़की की मौत

When she woke up on Friday morning, she went to the washroom to brush as usual. Due to being linseed in sleep, he considered the medicine to kill rats as toothpaste. He put that rat poison in his brush and started grinding his teeth.

Girl dies in Mumbai’s Dharavi after brushing her with rat poison mistaking it for toothpaste

A girl has died tragically after being brushed with a rat repellent, mistaking it for toothpaste. The girl’s name was Afsana Khan and her age was 18 years. This incident is from Dharavi area of ​​Mumbai. According to the information given by the police, she was half asleep after waking up in the morning. In his sleep, instead of toothpaste, he applied rat medicine to his brush and started grinding his teeth. Immediately he was able to taste what he had done. Afsana immediately rinsed. But by then she felt dizzy and fell down.

After this the family members got him admitted to the hospital. The treatment was started but the poison had spread all over the body. He died tragically on Sunday evening. Afsana’s family is survived by a mother, a sister who is two years older than her and two younger brothers.

What is the whole matter?

The 18-year-old Afsana girl who died lived in Dharavi, Mumbai. When she woke up on Friday morning, she went to the washroom to brush as usual. Due to being linseed in sleep, he considered the medicine to kill rats as toothpaste. He put that rat poison in his brush and started grinding his teeth. But due to the different taste, he immediately understood this. But by then it was too late. The poison had started spreading in the body. JJ immediately to him. Was admitted to the hospital. Doctors started treatment. But after two days of treatment, Afsana died on Sunday.

Afsana was a student. He had a dream. His education remained incomplete, his dream remained incomplete. Afsana’s mother takes care of the family expenses by selling fruits. The whole family is in mourning due to Afsana’s passing away like this. Police have registered a case of accidental death. The investigation of the matter is started. Meanwhile, the police has appealed to the public not to keep such poisonous things in the house at such places which can easily come in hands.

Also read-

After the Mumbai Sakinaka rape case, Uddhav Thackeray in action on the safety of women, gave important instructions to the officials

Also read-

Maharashtra: ‘People can bring down the Modi government too’, said senior social worker Anna Hazare, also targeted the CM of Delhi

.

realistic reality mobile new

What's your reaction?

Excited
0
Happy
0
In Love
0
Not Sure
0
Silly
0

You may also like

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More in:National