Kitchen is an important part in any house, for which very important rules have been given in Vastu. Ignoring this often causes problems for the people of the house. How should your kitchen be according to Vastu, read this article to know.
kitchen vastu rules
For the happiness, prosperity and health of any house, it is very important for its Vastu to be correct. If we talk about the kitchen of the house, then this is the place where food is cooked daily for your stomach-worship. Kitchen or say kitchen is considered very important in Vastu Shastra. If the Vastu of your kitchen is correct, then it will increase your prosperity, while ignoring these rules can also ruin the things made by you due to Vastu defects. Let us know how your kitchen should be according to Vastu.
- The kitchen should always be in an igneous angle in the house. This angle is considered very auspicious for the kitchen. The igneous angle or the south-east direction is considered to be the best for the kitchen, because in this direction sunlight and sunlight get maximum time. Having a kitchen at this place increases happiness and prosperity and the women of the house are always happy.
- According to the rules of Vastu, the gas stove should always be kept in the south-east direction in the kitchen. With this, when you cook food on the stove, your face should always be towards the east. According to Vastu, even drinking water should not be kept near the stove.
- Drinking water in the kitchen should be kept in the north-east corner i.e. in the north-east. Washbasins should also be placed in the north-east as far as possible.
- If you are confused about placing the refrigerator in the right place in your kitchen, then according to the rules of Vastu, it should be kept in the North-West direction.
- According to Vastu, the use of white and yellow colors on the walls and ceiling of the kitchen is considered the best. Apart from these, if you want, you can also use light colors here.
- Electric items like oven, toaster, mixer etc. should be kept in the southern part of the kitchen.
- The picture of Mother Annapurna must be placed in the kitchen of the house to increase its auspiciousness and for happiness and prosperity.
Also read – Lucky mole signs: People with such marks of mole are rich in luck, money pours by tearing the roof
(The information given here is based on religious beliefs and folk beliefs, there is no scientific evidence for this. It has been presented here keeping in mind the general interest.)