National

Jharkhand’s farmers have the lowest income in the country, Meghalaya, Punjab and Haryana at the forefront, see full report

देश में झारखंड के किसानों की आय सबसे कम, मेघालय, पंजाब और हरियाणा सबसे आगे, देखिए पूरी रिपोर्ट

The average income of Jharkhand’s farmer families is only Rs 4,895 per month. In this, the contribution of crop income is only Rs 1,102. 2,783 from wages, 24 from lease farming, 827 from livestock and 158 from non-agricultural work are included in the total income. This income is less than the farmers of all other states.

The average monthly income of an agricultural family is Rs 10,218.

According to the National Sample Survey report (NSS Report: National Sample Survey), the farmers of Jharkhand state have the lowest income in the country, while the farmers of Meghalaya are at the forefront of earning. Economic aspects were included in the preparation of the report. In this, income from land, wages, lease farming, crops other than work has been included.

The National Sample Survey’s Situation Assessment of Agricultural Households and Land and Livestock Holdings of Households in Rural India 2019 report has given state-wise details of the monthly income of the farmers of the country. According to this, the average income of farmer families of Jharkhand is only Rs 4,895 per month. In this, the contribution of crop income is only Rs 1,102. 2,783 from wages, 24 from lease farming, 827 from livestock and 158 from non-agricultural work are included in the total income. This income is less than the farmers of all other states.

Highest income of farmers of Meghalaya

The average monthly income of farmer families in Meghalaya is the highest at Rs 29,348. It is followed by Punjab where farmers are earning an average of Rs 26,701 per month. Haryana’s farmers are at number three with an income of Rs 26,701 per month. The farmers of Andaman and Nicobar Islands were not included in this survey report.

farmers income statwise

Farmers’ Income, State Wise

The average monthly income of farmers of the country is Rs 10,218

According to the report of this survey conducted between July 2018 to June 2019 and January 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019, the income of farmers per month was Rs 10,218, out of which he earns Rs 4,023 as wages. In this, the contribution of income from crops is only Rs 3,798. This means that wages contribute 40 percent to the total income of the farmer, while the contribution of crops’ earnings is only 37 (3,798) percent.

3% increase in income from animal husbandry

There has been an increase of 3 percent in the income from animal husbandry in comparison to 2012-13 in the amount that the farmers of the country earn every month. In 2012-13, farmers used to earn 12 percent (Rs 763 of total income) from livestock, which increased to 15 percent (Rs 1,582 of total income) in 2019.

Also read: Farmers being forced to do wages, only 37 percent of the income from crops in the income of 10 thousand months

Also read: Government opened a box of schemes on ethanol production in Madhya Pradesh, free electricity for 5 years, subsidy of up to 60 crores

.

realistic reality mobile new

What's your reaction?

Excited
0
Happy
0
In Love
0
Not Sure
0
Silly
0

You may also like

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More in:National