Post Office: If you do not want to take much risk then there is a good option to invest your money in post office schemes. Post Office is a secure platform
Image Credit source: File Photo
Post Office Gram Suraksha Yojana: If you are planning to invest, then you can get good returns by investing in this post office scheme. If you do not want to take much risk then it is a good option to invest your money in post office schemes. Post office is a safe platform and also gives good returns in return. Post Office Village Security Scheme (Gram Suraksha Yojana) is a scheme that provides impressive returns with low risk.
Explain that customers investing in this scheme will have to deposit Rs 1500 every month to get around Rs 31 to 35 lakh at the time of maturity. Post Office Village Security Scheme is open to all Indian citizens between the age of 19 to 55 years. The minimum sum insured under this program can also range from Rs 10,000 to Rs 10 lakh.
What is Village Security Scheme?
This scheme is run under the Rural Postal Life Insurance Schemes of the Post Office. In this scheme, you can get big returns by making a small investment. Under this scheme, you can get a fund of Rs 35 lakh on maturity by investing a small investment of Rs 50 every day i.e. Rs 1500 every month. This scheme has been specially designed for the rural population.
Explain that the Post Office Village Security Scheme accepts payment from investors on a monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annual basis. Investors are eligible for a grace period of 30 days for premium payment. Investors can borrow money using Post Office Gram Suraksha Yojana as collateral. Additionally, after three years of enrollment in the program, you can also cancel the policy, however, investors will not benefit from the surrender clause.
Features of this plan
- You can invest in this scheme from the age of 19 to 55 years.
- In this scheme, you can get a minimum sum assured of Rs 10,000 and a maximum of Rs 10 lakh.
- In Gram Suraksha Yojana, you can choose the premium as per your wish.
- You can pay the premium on monthly, quarterly, 6 monthly or yearly basis.
- Investors get loan facility on this scheme. You can avail this facility after 4 years.
- If you wish, you can also surrender your policy after 3 years of taking it.
- If you surrender it within 5 years of taking the policy, then you will not get the bonus on it.
Gets death benefit
Let us tell you that the maturity of this policy should be maximum up to 80 years. If an investor dies before the completion of the policy, then in such a situation his family or nominee gets the benefit of death benefit. The nominee can claim the policy and get the full deposit amount along with the bonus.
: Language Inputs