National

Here farmers will get motorized boat at 90 percent discount, know how

यहां किसानों को 90 फीसदी छूट पर मिलेगी मोटर चालित नाव,  जानें कैसे

Dumka fishermen will get motorized boat (indicative picture)

Various schemes are being run to promote fish farming in Jharkhand. Apart from the Prime Minister’s Matsya Sampada, the benefits of the state government’s schemes are being given to the farmers. Under this, four or six seater motorized boats will soon be made available to the fishermen of Dumka at 90 percent subsidy. For this, committees have been selected. This decision was taken in the meeting of the Beneficiary Selection Committee held under the chairmanship of Dumka Deputy Commissioner Ravi Shankar Shukla under the pond and reservoir fisheries development and restoration scheme. has been taken. Beneficiary reservoir level committee constituted was also selected in the meeting.

The boat was being demanded for the safety of the fish farmers.

It is worth mentioning that in view of the safety of the fishermen in the reservoir, there was a demand for boats continuously. In the event of a special disaster, a motorized boat is required. Therefore, keeping in view the demand of motorized boat in the meeting, approval was given to provide motorized boats of four to six seater capacity to the reservoir fisheries cooperation committees. Under this, Dumka district has set a target of one and two motorized boats under the financial year 2020-21 and 2021-22 respectively for motorized boat. According to the parameters set by the Directorate of Fisheries, 90 percent government assistance will be given to the beneficiaries in the form of financial grant. The remaining 10 percent amount will be borne by the selected beneficiary committees.

boat will be available on 90 percent grant

In the financial year 2021-22, 90 per cent of the motorized boat will be made available on grant through an expression of desire invited by the Director of Fisheries for the parameters fixed. For the financial year 2020-21, the grant amount will be paid to the selected beneficiary committee through Jhascofish Ranchi, while the government grant amount to the selected beneficiary committees under the financial year 2021-22 will be paid to the District Fisheries Officer Dumka in the financial year 2021-22. The budget received will be made out of provision. The operation and maintenance of the motorized boat will be the responsibility of the respective beneficiary fisheries cooperation committees.

Selection of these fisheries committees

In the meeting of the Fisheries Departmental Selection Committee, the Masanjor Reservoir Mahila Swavalambi Samiti Market Rahmatganj Dumka has been selected under the financial year 2020-21 working in Masanjor Reservoir. Whereas for the financial year 2021-22, Reservoir Matsya Jivi Sahyog Samiti Ltd., Darbarpur, Masanjor Reservoir Displaced Group, Rajpada Masaliya was selected. Motorized vans will be given to these committees on grant.

Considering giving KCC to fish farmers

Apart from this, discussions were held on KCC approval to fish farmers and formation of Fish Farmers Producer Organization in the meeting. In the meeting, it was considered to remove the troubles and hurdles being faced by the fishermen in KCC loan approval. The bank official told the fish farmers that the bank would help in all possible ways so that there should not be any problem in the approval of KCC. Said that Blue Revolution would be promoted in Dumka district.

Read also: Moisture becomes villain: Not getting full benefit of MSP, farmers are forced to sell paddy at Rs 400 less than support price

.

What's your reaction?

Excited
0
Happy
0
In Love
0
Not Sure
0
Silly
0

You may also like

Comments are closed.

More in:National