Garuda Purana, one of the 18 Puranas, has been named as Mahapuran. It tells the person about all such policies related to life, by adopting which big troubles can be avoided.
A person does everything in the world to get respect and respect because if there is no respect, then life becomes worse than death. That’s why all of us should not do such things which weaken our credibility and make us the object of failure. In Garuda Purana, many such acts have been told, which directly or indirectly affect our honor and respect, due to which a person has to take a sip of humiliation and may have to face failure. Know about 5 such works.
1. The importance of charity has been told in the scriptures, but charity should never be done more than the status. If a person is poor, yet donates more than his capacity, then surely he and his family have to face financial challenges. By doing this again and again, sometimes the financial situation at home becomes so difficult, that it becomes difficult to survive. In such a situation, the person is forced to spread his hand in front of others and this situation is no less than an insult. Therefore, always donate according to your financial condition.
2. If you have a lot of money, but still you do not donate, then this society calls you a miser and you have to be a victim of failure. So if you are able, then definitely help others by donating. This increases your fame and fortune.
3. The person whose son does not listen to him, such a father has to bear humiliation again and again in the society. At the same time, everything is at stake. Due to Duryodhana in the Mahabharata period, not only the royal text of Dhritarashtra but the entire family was destroyed.
4. People who have bad company, no matter how many good qualities they have in such people, people consider them bad. Such people also have to be humiliated and become a victim of failure. So always take care of your company.
5. If you are doing something to harm someone, and in the meantime you die, then the world says good and bad about you even after you die and it affects your whole family. So do not do any such work due to which your generations have to pay the punishment.
(The information given here is based on religious beliefs and folk beliefs, there is no scientific evidence for this. It has been presented here keeping in mind the general interest.)
Also read – Garuda Purana: If you understand these 5 things of Garuda Purana, then no one can stop you from being successful
Also Read – Garuda Purana: Such a life partner can make your whole life painful