About 7 thousand verses of Garuda Purana have been said to live life in a better way. If the things written in this Mahapuran are understood and applied in life, then many difficulties can be avoided.
Usually Garuda Purana is recited after one’s death. It is believed that the soul of the deceased gets salvation because through Garuda Purana, the soul gets to know the path of liberation and it is easy for him to leave the attachment of his loved ones. But it is not that Garuda Purana only shows the path to the soul. This Purana teaches the living people the art of living.
There are 19 thousand verses in Garuda Purana, out of which only 7 thousand verses have been told about the art of living life righteously and with balance. After this death and the journey after death have been mentioned. If these things written in Garuda Purana are followed regularly, then your life can be made very easy.
Know the special things of happy life
1. According to Garuda Purana, if the trust of husband and wife ends with each other, then such a family breaks up. Therefore, do not do any such work that hurts someone’s trust. Handle every situation patiently.
2. It is said that the first happiness is a healthy body. If the body is healthy then you are capable of doing anything, but if the body becomes unhealthy then the abilities also become in vain. Therefore, if your spouse gets any disease, then serve him with full faith with patience and make him healthy. In such a situation, bonding with your spouse will be good, as well as when he is healthy, you will easily compensate for the loss. Therefore, without worrying about anything, try to cure your life partner completely.
3. If a person’s children do not listen to him, then that person has to suffer humiliation due to children many times in the society. Therefore, if you want your happy life, then give good values to your children and teach them to respect elders.
4. If a person younger than you or a person of lower rank insults you, then that situation becomes very sad. So don’t let such a thing happen. Never argue with a younger person.
5. A person gets very upset if he does not get success even after repeated efforts in some work. So make your nature positive. Always try to know the reason for the mistake. After that try a new one. If there is positivity in your behavior then no one can stop you from being successful.
(The information given here is based on religious beliefs and folk beliefs, there is no scientific evidence for this. It has been presented here keeping in mind the general interest.)
Also read – Garuda Purana: These 4 things bring trouble on your life, it is good to get rid of them!
Also Read – Garuda Purana: Doing these four things at the wrong time can increase problems in the family