In Vastu Shastra based on Panchatattva, many important rules have been given for buying or making any furniture and keeping it in the house. In such a situation, according to Vastu, which furniture is appropriate to keep in which corner of the house, definitely read this article to know it.
Furniture Vastu Tips
Every man in life aspires that he can bring all kinds of things related to his comfort and use it in his house, but sometimes even after bringing some things into the house, either we are not able to use it. Or it doesn’t last long. talk if home furniture (Furniture) that the architecture (Vastu Shastra) In this, some important rules related to its auspiciousness and inauspiciousness have been told, according to which one must remember while buying, getting and keeping things made of wood for the house. Let’s know the Vastu rules related to furniture (Furniture Vastu rules in Hindi) Know about it in detail.
- According to Vastu, auspicious days have been told to buy or make furniture made of wood. For example, on Tuesday, Saturday and Amavasya, one should not buy furniture made of wood. You can buy furniture on any day except these days.
- According to Vastu, the wood of which tree the furniture is made from, it also has a great impact. According to Vastu, only the wood of a tree related to positive energy should be used to make furniture. According to Vastu, wood of rosewood, teak, neem, ashoka, teak, arjun, etc. is considered auspicious for making furniture.
- According to Vastu Shastra, trees like peepal, banyan, sandalwood are considered very revered, in such a situation, the wood of these trees should not be used for furniture even after forgetting. Sandalwood wood can be used to make temples or idols etc.
- According to Vastu Shastra, furniture made of wood should be used in the house as much as possible, because furniture made of wood is auspicious, while furniture made of plastic, iron etc. causes negative energy in the house.
- Many times people buy such attractive looking designer furniture, which causes major Vastu defects. According to Vastu, sharp furniture should never be bought in the house. Such furniture not only poses a risk of injury, but it also generates negative energy.
- According to Vastu Shastra, it is always auspicious to keep light furniture in the north or east direction and heavy furniture in the south or west direction inside the house. Contrary to this rule of Vastu, the Vastu defect arising on keeping furniture has adverse effects on the members of the house and they have to face all kinds of problems.
(The information given here is based on religious beliefs and folk beliefs, there is no scientific evidence for this. It has been presented here keeping in mind the general interest.)
read this also –
Best Vastu Tips: By doing these seven simple measures of Vastu, all the negative energy of the house goes away
Staircase Vastu Tips: To beautify good luck, remove these Vastu defects related to stairs immediately