Prime Minister Modi said that the fight of us Indians is going on with the second wave of Corona. India has also gone through great pain during this battle. Many people have lost their families, acquaintances and my condolences to all such families.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi (file photo)
Prime Minister Narendra Modi, while addressing the country on Monday, talked about the Corona crisis, preparations to deal with it and vaccination. While addressing the country, Prime Minister Modi said that the fight of us Indians is going on with the second wave of Corona. India has also gone through great pain during this battle. Many people have lost their families, acquaintances and my condolences to all such families.
While addressing the country, Prime Minister Narendra Modi made many announcements for the countrymen. Let’s have a look at 10 big announcements of Prime Minister Modi’s address.
1. Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that the Government of India will now take up the responsibility of 25 percent of the work that the states had related to vaccination. This arrangement will be implemented in the coming two weeks. In these two weeks, the central and state governments will together make necessary preparations according to the new guidelines.
2. Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that from June 21, in every state of the country, the Government of India will provide free vaccine to the states for all citizens above 18 years of age.
3. The Government of India itself will buy 75 percent of the total vaccine production from vaccine manufacturers and give it to the state governments free of cost.
4. Prime Minister Modi said that no state government of the country will have to spend anything on the vaccine. Till now crores of people of the country have got free vaccine. Now people of 18 years of age will also join it.
5. Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that the Government of India will provide free vaccine to all the countrymen.
6. 25 percent of the vaccine being made in the country, private sector hospitals can take it directly, this system will continue.
7. Private hospitals will be able to charge a maximum service charge of Rs 150 for a single dose after the fixed price of the vaccine. The work of monitoring it will be with the state governments only.
8. The Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana will now be carried forward till Diwali. In this time of pandemic, with every need of the poor, the government is standing as their partner.
9. Prime Minister Modi said that by November, more than 80 crore countrymen would get free food grains in fixed quantity every month.
10. Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that those who are creating apprehension about the vaccine, spreading rumours, they are playing a big game with the lives of innocent brothers and sisters. One needs to be careful with such rumours.
Also read- Ram Madhav, who is writing a book on Deendayal Upadhyay, said – his thoughts will have to be brought out of the office of Sangh and BJP
Also read- Mulayam Singh Yadav got Corona vaccine, son Akhilesh told ‘BJP’s vaccine’, Keshav Maurya said apologize former CM