To maintain happiness and prosperity inside any house or building, many remedies have been told in Feng Shui. If you also want to increase the happiness of your home, then you must know these rules of Feng Shui.
Golden Remedies of Feng Shui
Often you must have seen many things related to Feng Shui kept in all the houses. These things related to Feng Shui are meant to increase good luck or good luck. Talking about Feng Shui, in this, Feng means air and Shui is called water. The rules of Feng Shui are based on this water and air. If you feel that the happiness of your house has been noticed by someone or even after working hard, your financial condition is not getting right, then you must follow the Vastu based rules of Feng Shui which increases happiness and prosperity. .
- According to the rules of Feng Shui, a temple should not be built near any residential house and if a temple is built somewhere, then one should avoid building a house near it.
- According to Feng Shui, if there is a pillar in front of the idol of God or in front of the main door, instead of breaking it, put a mirror on it.
- According to Feng Shui rules, if you have to build a house near the temple due to compulsion, then try that the shadow of the temple should not fall on the house. It is believed that the shadow of the flag placed over the temple should not fall on any house.
- According to Feng Shui rules, if your kitchen and toilet are facing each other or if the kitchen is opposite to the main door, then you can hang crystal balls on your doors to get rid of this dosha.
- According to the Feng Shui rules, the stairs should never be built in the middle of one’s own house, because by doing so, the owner of the house is prone to heart-related diseases.
- According to Feng Shui rules, the front and back doors of your house should not be in a straight line because when this happens, all the ‘chi’ means life energy will come out as soon as it enters.
- According to Feng Shui, make the settings of your furniture in the house in such a way that ‘chi’ flows throughout the house.
- According to Feng Shui, the back of your chair should always be high and the wall behind the sitting area should be solid. By doing this remedy, full cooperation of seniors and juniors is received at the workplace.
- According to Feng Shui rules, the doors of the windows should open outwards, due to this the flow of ‘chi’ increases and the people residing in that building never face financial problems.
Also read – Wedding Dreams: Dreams also give a sign of getting married soon, know when and how you will get your life partner
(The information given here is based on religious beliefs and folk beliefs, there is no scientific evidence for this. It has been presented here keeping in mind the general interest.)